282 Gretna Green Court, Alexandria, VA 22304 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Tracey Attlee Weddings and Portraits

Tracey Attlee is a former White House photographer who has specialized in wedding photography from Virginia to New York for 20 years. Her wedding photography is an artistic blend of photojournalistic and classic styles, complimented by a keen sense of composition. Lively candids, dynamic portraits and impressive still lifes are what Attlee Weddings and Portraits produce on the wedding day with the help of Tracey's husband professional architectural photographer Todd A. Smith. The two shoot together at weddings to create the beautiful lighting and clean composition that is their signature. Thanks to the influence of Tracey's treasured mentor Claire Flanders, a renowned DC French society photographer known for expressive candids and compelling black and white images, Tracey Attlee's client base extends from Virginia to Washington DC to the Jersey shore to New York. Tracey grew up in Spring Lake, NJ and returns frequently to photograph engagements and weddings on the coast and in New York City.

Follow Tracey Attlee Weddings and Portraits on

TraceyAttleeBreakers13
TraceyAttleeJAG
289715dfc1309b24 12345

15 Reviews for Tracey Attlee Weddings and Portraits

We were married in Spring Lake in June 2013. Tracey is a fabulous photographer and a warm and caring person. Our wedding photographs are unbelievably beautiful. Sometimes I can't even believe that it's us in the photos. Tracey made my husband and I look so good!
    She takes great pride in her work and it shows. Tracey was so very professional during all the months of preparation up to and including the day of our wedding. I was late getting back from the hair dresser and was extremely nervous. Tracey was in my home when I returned and was so sweet and caring. She calmed me down right away and took the most beautiful photographs of me getting ready with my Mother.
    The ceremony took place outdoors and the photographs are just spectacular.
    Family shots were done quickly with percision and turned out great.
    The photos of the reception room, the floral centerpieces, the place cards and champagne flutes bring back the fondest memories.
    Tracey is the only photographer we would ever hire. Photographs last a lifetime and we will forever remember every detail of our wedding day because of Tracey.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Choosing your wedding photographer can be a challenge because there is such a wide range of prices and offers. When planning my wedding, I knew I couldn't take any chances. Food and flowers come and go but pictures last a lifetime and I wanted to ensure my pictures were perfect. Working with Tacey Attlee was a pleasure from start to perfect finish. She took the time to understand the type of wedding I was planning and how I wanted it captured in pictures. She offered great suggestions but most importantly, she listened to my desires. We planned what shots were critical to me and which were "nice to have". At the wedding and reception, the photography was professional and unobtrusive. Best of all, the pictures look amazing.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Margaret · Married on 10/20/2012

Tracey takes time with her clients, previews the venues and gives a complete list of recommended photos. She and her partner did an amazing job of capturing our ceremony and evening without ever disturbing anyone. Also they were wonderfully patient with a few amateurs sneaking shots!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Tracey Attlee Weddings and Portraits FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tracey Attlee Weddings and Portraits 1
    Active Duty and Retired Military Discount
    My Dad was combat wounded Navy in WW2. My husband is a retired U.S. Marine. We are proud to serve military families and give discounts to active duty and retired military upon presentation of your current military ID.

• MyDeejay
    MyDeejay Wedding DJs

We love working with Tracey! We do several weddings with her each year and always have a great time working together. Highly recommend!

• BeautyMark
    BeautyMark Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have known and worked with Tracey for years. It is always a pleasure when I come to a job and find that I will be working with Tracey. Her work is so beautiful, she brings with it a style and a sense of professionalism that makes anyone around her feel at ease. When choosing a photographer I believe you not only want to see how lovely their work is but also feel the same about the person who will be shooting your wedding. Once you speak with Tracy...I am sure you will feel the same!

• GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman)
    GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman) Wedding DJs

Tracey Attlee and her husband are absolutely a delight to work with. I hear only compliments about them from their clients, as well. An excellent choice for wedding photography!

• 282 Gretna Green Court Alexandria, 22304 See on map