282 Gretna Green Court, Alexandria, VA 22304 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Tracey Attlee Weddings and Portraits

Tracey Attlee is a former White House photographer who now specializes in photojournalistic, film style wedding photography and videography at city, country and beach weddings from Virginia and DC to Spring Lake, NJ and New York. She is assisted by award-winning architectural photographer Todd A. Smith, a retired US Marine. The two have teamed together to cover weddings, portraits and corporate events since 2001.

You can book Tracey Attlee for wedding photography on a package basis, á la carte or a blend of the two. In 2019 this will qualify you to add video to your total photography hours at the special rate of only $75 per hour! Tracey will thoroughly plan your photography coverage with you in advance and this will make her filming your video faster and easier. Tracey and Todd shoot together so smoothly it only makes sense to have them handle both your wedding photography and videography. "Book with Tracey and relax," say her clients.

Attlee wedding imagery is an artistic blend of photojournalistic candids, classical film styles, beautiful light, color and composition. Lively candids, romantic portraits and cinematic still lifes are what to expect from Tracey Attlee.

Tracey begins her relationship with you by asking what your wedding plans, dreams and favorite shots include. Once you provide a timeline of basic events and the names of the groups and individuals you want covered, Tracey develops a customized filming schedule for your approval to be sure your requests are tracked and taken care of on the wedding day. Her attention to detail comes from her White House days and 30 years behind the lens at weddings. It puts her and Todd in the right place at the right time at your wedding, always unobtrusively.

Thanks to the influence of Tracey's treasured mentor Claire Flanders, a renowned French society photographer in DC known for expressive candids and compelling black and white images, Tracey Attlee's client base extends from Alexandria, Virginia to Washington DC to the Jersey shore to New York.

Tracey grew up in Spring Lake, NJ and returns frequently to the coast for engagements and weddings at private clubs and hotels by the sea. There she is recommended by Spring Lake Bath & Tennis Club, The Breakers Hotel on the Ocean, Spring Lake Golf Club.

In Washington, D.C. Attlee is recommended for wedding photo and video by Army Navy Country Club, Chevy Chase Club, Congressional, Temple Rodef Shalom, The Army and Navy Club, The Arts Club of Washington, The Cosmos Club, The Metropolitan Club, The Sulgrave Club.

Call Tracey Attlee today to discuss your upcoming wedding and coverage. She typically books a year in advance.

Follow Tracey Attlee Weddings and Portraits on

16 Reviews for Tracey Attlee Weddings and Portraits

• Amy

Amy Rebecca · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

We loved working with Tracey and Todd. They were both very nice, personable and professional. The photos turned out amazing — we are both very happy and excited to have such great memories of our special day.

Sent on 07/04/2019

We were married in Spring Lake in June 2013. Tracey is a fabulous photographer and a warm and caring person. Our wedding photographs are unbelievably beautiful. Sometimes I can't even believe that it's us in the photos. Tracey made my husband and I look so good!
    She takes great pride in her work and it shows. Tracey was so very professional during all the months of preparation up to and including the day of our wedding. I was late getting back from the hair dresser and was extremely nervous. Tracey was in my home when I returned and was so sweet and caring. She calmed me down right away and took the most beautiful photographs of me getting ready with my Mother.
    The ceremony took place outdoors and the photographs are just spectacular.
    Family shots were done quickly with percision and turned out great.
    The photos of the reception room, the floral centerpieces, the place cards and champagne flutes bring back the fondest memories.
    Tracey is the only photographer we would ever hire. Photographs last a lifetime and we will forever remember every detail of our wedding day because of Tracey.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Choosing your wedding photographer can be a challenge because there is such a wide range of prices and offers. When planning my wedding, I knew I couldn't take any chances. Food and flowers come and go but pictures last a lifetime and I wanted to ensure my pictures were perfect. Working with Tacey Attlee was a pleasure from start to perfect finish. She took the time to understand the type of wedding I was planning and how I wanted it captured in pictures. She offered great suggestions but most importantly, she listened to my desires. We planned what shots were critical to me and which were "nice to have". At the wedding and reception, the photography was professional and unobtrusive. Best of all, the pictures look amazing.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Tracey Attlee Weddings and Portraits FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tracey Attlee Weddings and Portraits 1
    Active Duty and Retired Military Discount
    My Dad was combat wounded Navy in WW2. My husband is a retired U.S. Marine. We are proud to serve military families and give discounts to active duty and retired military upon presentation of your current military ID.

• MyDeejay
    MyDeejay Wedding DJs

We love working with Tracey! We do several weddings with her each year and always have a great time working together. Highly recommend!

• BeautyMark
    BeautyMark Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have known and worked with Tracey for years. It is always a pleasure when I come to a job and find that I will be working with Tracey. Her work is so beautiful, she brings with it a style and a sense of professionalism that makes anyone around her feel at ease. When choosing a photographer I believe you not only want to see how lovely their work is but also feel the same about the person who will be shooting your wedding. Once you speak with Tracy...I am sure you will feel the same!

• GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman)
    GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman) Wedding DJs

Tracey Attlee and her husband are absolutely a delight to work with. I hear only compliments about them from their clients, as well. An excellent choice for wedding photography!

• 282 Gretna Green Court Alexandria, 22304 See on map