Total Soul

Nutley, NJ View map Visit website

Total Soul is a wedding band based in Nutley, New Jersey that serves the surrounding and Northern New Jersey area. They would be honored to attend your wedding events and provide you with their lively, energetic performance to jumpstart your celebration. This party band’s large repertoire allows them to excite couples and guests of all ages. They cannot wait to amaze you.

Total Soul is band of eight to thirteen pieces, depending on how large of a group you would like. Large or small, they can inject life into any size gathering. With strong vocals, charm, and unmistakable dance skills, Total Soul will do their absolute best to get everyone on their feet. They offer to consult with couples to go over any important details prior to your wedding celebration—they want to make sure you have a great time, so feel free to ask any questions and tell them of any needs you have. They also offer liability insurance. Total Soul offers to perform music from the following genres:

• Acoustic
  • Reggae
  • Rock
  • Strings
  • Swing

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Reggae
Rock
Strings
Swing

What music services do you provide?

Kristy B. Married on 09/24/2021

Incredible band!

Total Soul is incredible. They performed at my wedding this past weekend. The band manager Jeff is extremely easy to work with and reach. They are the total package....they sing, dance, and perform out on the floor. My guests raved about them. They even learned our special songs to perform live (father/daughter and mother/son). They also did our introductions, provided a piano player for cocktail hour, and provided speakers/microphone for our outdoor ceremony. They got everyone out on the dance floor and knew exactly what songs to play. I highly recommend this band

Kristy,

Thanks for the compliments. We really enjoyed performing at your wedding. Everyone in the band also was very appreciative of how kind you and Evan were to the band.

We want to wish both of you many years of health and happiness!

Erika F. Married on 08/22/2021

Book this band!

Book Total Soul if you want your guests to be raving about the band, the party, and the music. Total Soul had everyone dancing even before salads were served. They played last minute requests, learned new songs for our wedding, and provided beautiful ceremony music in addition to keeping the crowd on their feet the entire night. They are true professionals, true artists, and are so incredibly easy to work with. They were flexible with us when we bumped our wedding due to COVID and were so easy to communicate with. I cannot say enough about them. People will be talking about our wedding for years to come because Total Soul was involved. I know we will have family and friends booking them for other events- they are the absolute best!

Erika,

Thanks to you for the great review! The band really enjoyed performing for you, Patrick, and all of your guests. There was a ton of energy and happiness in the room this past Sunday.

Thanks also for treating the band so nicely. I hope that we see you both again soon at a future gig!

Best wishes,

• Alicia
    Alicia J. Married on 06/03/2021

Exceptional!

I cannot put into words out exceptional this band was. Not only did they play almost every song I requested, but they worked very closely with the me, the bride, beforehand to plan each detail of the day. A 7 piece band sounded like a 10-12 piece band! You will not find a better wedding band, I promise you! xoxo to Total Soul!

Total Soul's reply:

Thanks for all of the kind words, and of course for taking care of our meals. The food was outstanding!

Congratulations on an awesome event. I really enjoyed myself that night. It was especially fun for me to spin some of the Latin requests and watch the dance floor fill up!

Best wishes to you and Adam for many years of health and happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Total Soul 1
Gift
Receive a free cocktail hour keyboardist for your cocktail hour.

30 Chase Street Nutley, NJ, 07110