102 Union Ave. North, Cranford, NJ 07016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

58 Reviews for Torrin Photography

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Where do I begin? Tom and his crew are incredible. For our wedding we had a total of 5 professionals working on getting every perfect shot to capture our special day. We met Tom unexpectedly, and wow was it a blessing! His eye for photography and videography is pure genius. I could go on and on about it, but frankly there wouldn't be enough space in this box to express the extreme talent that Tom possesses. Our wedding on 8/25/2018 was shot by 5 gentlemen, three of which were with me all day (Tom, Manny & Miles) and they were the cream of the crop! Manny and Miles were so fun and considerate, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there with me on my wedding day as a stressed bride. I saw some clips of Manny's vision for video as he was recording, I get chills thinking about getting the footage that I will get to re-watch for a lifetime. They had such good ideas and that made us so excited to bring their vision to life by capturing our love on film. Tom and his crew are beyond photographers/videographers they are artists that create work that is unparalleled. I jump for excitement as I wait for my images and trailer and video. Thank you so much Tom, for being so accommodating and so in tune with my ideas and for being there personally to capture it all so we can look back and relive such an important day for the rest of our lives. Our wedding day as come to an end, but your images will last a lifetime and for that we are forever grateful.

Anne · Married on 08/04/2018

Tom and his team were very professional from the get go. They came early to help with the set up, got snaps of great moments and overall, knew exactly what they were doing. We had a hard time finding a photographer that we liked and with Tom it was an instant hit. He is very experienced and takes his craft very seriously. We just received a few sneak peek pictures from our wedding and they're stunning. We cant wait to get the rest!

L · Married on 07/20/2018

Working with Tom and his crew at Torrin Photography was absolutely wonderful..!!!! I highly recommend anyone who is looking for photography for their wedding contact this company !!!!

Torrin Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• 102 Union Ave. North Cranford, NJ 07016 See on map