102 Union Ave. North, Cranford, NJ 07016 Map · Phone number

026 51 193033

• Videos 1

60 Reviews for Torrin Photography

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Where do I begin? Tom and his crew are incredible. For our wedding we had a total of 5 professionals working on getting every perfect shot to capture our special day. We met Tom unexpectedly, and wow was it a blessing! His eye for photography and videography is pure genius. I could go on and on about it, but frankly there wouldn't be enough space in this box to express the extreme talent that Tom possesses. Our wedding on 8/25/2018 was shot by 5 gentlemen, three of which were with me all day (Tom, Manny & Miles) and they were the cream of the crop! Manny and Miles were so fun and considerate, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there with me on my wedding day as a stressed bride. I saw some clips of Manny's vision for video as he was recording, I get chills thinking about getting the footage that I will get to re-watch for a lifetime. They had such good ideas and that made us so excited to bring their vision to life by capturing our love on film. Tom and his crew are beyond photographers/videographers they are artists that create work that is unparalleled. I jump for excitement as I wait for my images and trailer and video. Thank you so much Tom, for being so accommodating and so in tune with my ideas and for being there personally to capture it all so we can look back and relive such an important day for the rest of our lives. Our wedding day as come to an end, but your images will last a lifetime and for that we are forever grateful.

Sent on 09/18/2018

John Irace · Married on 08/25/2018

Incredible Album !

My wife and I just received our wedding album after getting married in August. We have worked closely with Tom to perfect our wedding albums layout and customize it completely to our preference, and allow me to say- Tom and his team in Italy that creates these books did NOT disappoint. As if Toms artwork wasn’t magical enough, we received an album that showcased the most beautiful moments of our wedding in the most special way. The quality of the product, the beautiful and elegant look of the book itself and the images inside of it were worth every penny, every minute we waited for them. We couldn’t have been happier. We went through the approval process with Tom to really get the theme of the book exactly right, color scheme, fonts, page type, quantity of photos, cover and interior pages as well as box design for our book and Tom was so willing to go over and above to make sure we had everything we wanted. Our album doesn’t only showcase our wedding day, but it tells a story of our love that day, and all the work, blood and sweat we put into it so we can have something to look back on for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Anne · Married on 08/04/2018

Tom and his team were very professional from the get go. They came early to help with the set up, got snaps of great moments and overall, knew exactly what they were doing. We had a hard time finding a photographer that we liked and with Tom it was an instant hit. He is very experienced and takes his craft very seriously. We just received a few sneak peek pictures from our wedding and they're stunning. We cant wait to get the rest!

Sent on 09/24/2018