Nearby Vendors to Consider

Prints (5)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Torrin Photography was recommended by our wedding venue, the Bridgewater Manor. Pictures taken by Tom, the owner, decorate the halls of our venue and the sample photo albums that show the beauty of our venue. This alone had us set on using him. However, I still did my research to compare the work, service and prices of local photographers. Lucky for us, he exceeded our expectations in all categories. Our wedding pictures were not something we were willing to settle on. He is extremely flexible and took the few suggestions I made and than the rest I left to him. He took amazing pictures at our Engagement photo shoot and recommended the perfect place for us. His pictures speak for them self so check him out!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints

Torrin Photography is awesome!!!
Every photo was a work of art, no doubt Tom is a
Master at his craft.. I would strongly advise anyone planing a wedding should DEFINITELY consider hiring them. Hands Down the "BEST" you will ever find !!!!!!

Profile Picture Kacey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
1.7

When you visit the Bridgewater Manor or the Torrin Photo studio you will see some gorgeous images of previous weddings. The images show the artistry of the photographer as well as significant photo enhancement skills. I wish I could say that the same artistry and enhancement skills were provided on my images. Everyone hopes for a blue sky day for their wedding but that does not always happen, so outdoor pictures against the Bridgewater Manor’s gardens or fountain were severely limited. This is not anyone’s fault. The assigned photographer, Hubert, made an attempt to capture the outdoor images and use the indoor scenes as best he could.
Fast forward to 8 weeks later and we were still waiting for preview images to be posted. Multiple emails were sent with the response “this is our busy season, please be patient” . Finally 10 weeks after the wedding preview pictures are posted on the site. I reviewed the pictures and was severely disappointed to see the artistry and photo enhancement skills were barely applied. I am not expecting magic but simple things like removing a lens water spot were not performed. I brought this to the attention of Torrin Photo and was advised additional enhance was still forthcoming and the process takes time, the final images will be available in two weeks. I received the final images and can say even the simplest of image correction was neglected. At best a few images were converted it Black and white and some were cropped. The simplest online photo editing programs offered better results than we received from Torrin. I wish I could give a better review of the services provided but the lack of effort and slow response time leave me disappointed in the services provided.

View Vendor Response