Kings Park, Kings Park, NY 11754 Map · Phone number

About Top Of The World Limo

Top Of The World Limo is a Long Island limousine service. We have brand new limos and town cars for all occasions. We serve Long Island Suffolk and Nassau County. We will travel as far as you need to go. We are your one stop shop for all of your Long Island limo needs. From your wedding day, prom, wine tasting tour, to a night on the town, or your next important business trip. We are there for you when and where you need us.
All our drivers are fully trained and professionally dressed for every limousine trip. Our limos are brand new and fully insured and licensed with DOT and the state of NY. Top Of The World Limo is Internet Endorsed. You can contact us at 631-544-9477 or 800-380-8950.

Follow Top Of The World Limo on

interior of party bu
40PASSENGERPARTYBUS

10 Reviews for Top Of The World Limo

Sara · Married on 10/19/2014

Needed a limo for my daughters sweet16 Craig was reliable and most important a safe driver I had my 4kids in a beautiful cadalic escalade limo with some of my daughters closets friends so it wAs important that I had a good safe driver I will definatly refer. Top of the world limo ask for Craig nice family man .we were pleased with there service .

Sent on 10/23/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2013

We just had our wedding on July 20, 2013 in Northport, NY! When searching for vendors, I knew exactly what I wanted and even more, knew I wanted it at the best price i could get it for. Top of the World Limo helped us get just that! After researching a bunch of places and speaking with the staff at T.O.T.W.L, I was impressed with their competitive pricing, honest opinions, and most of all the reassuring vibe I got from them. I quickly booked and am so happy I did! As a teacher, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to scheduling so when I laid out the plans for our big day, I had everything planned down to the minute. To say Craig followed our plan is an understatement! He helped keep us on schedule and even took charge when we got to the church (who often runs late) to ensure we were keeping with our schedule. Craig and the rest of the staff at Top of the World are awesome! My husband an I were extremely happy with the service that was provided and as a result we HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! Best vendor we had!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Laura · Married on 06/30/2012

Sean was the best! He got us where we needed to be. He was very helpful, patient and considerate to us!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Award

Top Of The World Limo FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan

• Kings Park Kings Park, NY, 11754 See on map
    8003808950 (Other Phone Number)