30 Plumb Point Loop, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

33 Reviews for Top of the Bay

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2018

Dean was amazing to work with!!! We had kosher guests and Dean worked with our kosher caterer professionally and effortlessly. Even with a broken foot, he put everything together and even at the last minute went out to buy the type of beer my daughter wanted. He ran the ceremony so well and he was there every step of the way. He made the day so terrific and amazing. Thank you so, so much for helping us to have my daughter's dreams come true!!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

Great Food, great help and attentive to every need

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • User7419186 · 2+ years ago

We had an awesome experience at the top of the Bay. Held my wedding here and everything was beautiful. Dean, made sure my experience was fabulous and everything I could ever imagine. We had one hiccup, the fire alarm went off right before the ceremony was to begin. Dean handled it professionally, quickly and compensated my husband and I for the disturbance. I highly recommend this venue, the food was great, staff very attentive and professional. I am still receiving calls on how wonderful everything was. We had a really good time. Memories to last us forever. Thank you so much Dean!!! You're the best!

Sent on 12/18/2016

• 30 Plumb Point Loop Aberdeen Proving Ground, 21005 See on map
    4102783062 (Other Phone Number)