213 STEWART ACRES, Winfield, WV 25213 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Top Notch Event Services

Located in the Charleston-Huntington West Virginia Area, Top Notch Event Services makes your big event easy! We offer Dj's, wedding planning, and wedding officiant services. We are non-denominational and will have a great time with any event. We understand the high cost of event services, and decided to create a business to taylor anyones event accordingly. Ask about our $250 2 hour DJ services. We have a library of tens of thousands of songs! We are licensed to perform weddings in West Virginia. We will get licensed in other states if needed! We can also perform civil unions in Connecticut!

Follow Top Notch Event Services on

1 User photo

Top Notch Event Services 1

Kara Saunders · Married on 09/08/2018

Saunders wedding

When I started looking for a DJ for our wedding and I started talking to Dustin - I knew then he was my DJ. I wasn’t the easiest bride, with all my song changes and 100 questions, but every single email I sent to him, he answered every single question. At my wedding, Dustin and Christina were amazing. They took time out of their day to even be at my rehearsal dinner to make sure everything went smoothly for the next day. Christina not only helped DJ, but ended up helping line people up and make sure everyone was in order to walk down. I’ve never been so blown away by two people in my life. They made it so much fun and even took pictures themselves to share with my husband and I on our day. I would recommend them to anyone! They’re the sweetest couple and I loved having them apart of my day!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Holly Finney · Married on 08/11/2018

They Kept the Wedding on track and the Dance Floor moving!

We loved the simplicity they brought to the wedding. We gave them the timeline we wanted to keep and they took control so we didn't have to stress about a thing.
    Not only did they have the best music they also brought a lighting system and made sure the entire reception was fun.
    You won't be disappointed by choosing them to be a part of your event.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Top Notch Event Services 2

Briana Runnion · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Dustin and Christina are amazing people!!!! I didn’t get to talk to them before my wedding ceremony started but they had all the songs lined out and played how I wanted them to perfectly!! They know how to keep a party going that’s for sure!! I couldn’t have picked a better DJ to have at our wedding. ❤️ y’all check them out!! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Top Notch Event Services Pricing

Top Notch Event Services Price Rates

Top Notch Event Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Top Notch Event Services 1
    Pay for 2 hours of DJ, we will do the ceremony music for $0

$600 for 2 hours of DJ with over 50,000 songs, large sound for any sized event, and get free ceremony music.

or

$1000 for 4 hours of DJ, DJ Lights, Huge Sound System, 2 DJs, Mics, and more!

• 213 STEWART ACRES Winfield, 25213 See on map