The Cats Meow Entertainment

Barboursville, WV View map Visit website
$800 Most Popular Price

$800 Most Popular Price

Description

Professional and affordable DJ company based out of Barboursville, WV. The Cats Meow Entertainment provides professional wedding DJ services for engaged couples. Kayla Medlen, the founder of the company, is truly dedicated to each of her clients and strives to bring their vision to life seamlessly. The Cat's Meow is dedicated to provided top-notch service that doesn't break the budget! We understand that events are about celebration and you should not have to overpay for high quality work. Looking for a DJ company that communicates while offering a low cost wedding without skipping on the quality? We work with each bride and groom to create the best package deal for you. We aim to offer a budget-friendly musical experience that is of the highest quality. The Cats Meow Entertainment will focus on the finer details of every performance, ensuring that you and your guests make memories to last a lifetime.

Kayla will get to know each couple on a personal level, building an understanding of their preferred music genres and tastes. She offers a unique DJ Planner to get to know exactly what you want as a big couple. We keep open communication all the way through the wedding day. Kayla also understands the importance of a flawless experience, offering do-not-play-lists as well as operating on a one-event-per-day policy.

Experience

The Cats Meow Entertainment was founded in 2016 after working for an overpriced entertainment company as a DJ. Kayla started working out at a rather large entertainment company as a DJ. After a year, she really was inspired to open her own company. She just simply could not get behind how much companies were charging just to have a High Quality wedding. She thought she could do better. That is where the vision of The Cats Meow Entertainment was founded. Just like our title, "The Cats Meow", we strive to offer outstanding service on a budget.

Since then, The Cats Meow has offered entertainment from all shapes as sizes. To LIVE intimate music during the first dance to Master of Ceremonies, get up on your feet light spectacular, The Cats Meow has done it all.

• DJ Services
  • Personalized QR Code Song Requests
  • Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Ceremony and Reception Services
  • $100 down deposit to hold the date
  • Much more

Message us today for your free quote. We would love to set up a consultation with you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$650

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
    Kaity R. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing and very professional

The Cats Meow Entertainment was very professional and organized for our wedding, everything turned out perfect!

The Cats Meow Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kaity! I absolutely loved DJing your wedding! You and Bo are the cutest couple!

Deals

The Cats Meow Entertainment 1
Exclusive

Team

Kayla Medlen
Kayla Medlen
Owner

Hey there! I am Kayla! Being a musician who performs regularly, I pride myself in knowing how to entertain an audience. I started The Cats Meow Entertainment after working for a local big named DJ service. I had a hard time working for someone that I knew overpriced their customers to provide mediocre work. About a year working with them, I finally decided to start my own business. I vowed to always put the customer first. I value getting to know my newly engaged couples so I can provide a top notch wedding experience at the fraction of the cost.

Barboursville Barboursville, WV, 25504
304-337-5032
Location of (The Cats Meow Entertainment)
7 Francis Court Barboursville, WV, 25504 See on map

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding