Thurmont, MD 21788 Map · Phone number

About Top Edge Makeup

Hello, my name is Jamie Testa. I am a certified makeup artist from Von Lee International School of Aesthetics. Von Lee is known for their excellence in makeup and skin care. I have learned many great techniques and qualities from going to their school. I have been certified since 2013 and done many weddings and special events. Book an appointment today and let me define your true beauty. Feel fee to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you!

Follow Top Edge Makeup on

3c85f058f4ff7738 1
3c85f058f4ff7738 1

5 Reviews for Top Edge Makeup

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

Jamie was a pleasure to work with. I wasn't sure if I wanted airbrushed makeup for my wedding so she did not one, but two trials, so I could be sure that I would like it. She showed up the day of early and was ready to go when we arrived. She was super positive and friendly every time I spoke to her. I had my makeup on for over 10 hours and it still looked just as good when I went to take it off as when she first put it on. If you are looking for someone to do your makeup for your wedding, you found the right girl!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2017

Jamie did my makeup for my engagement session and also all of my bridesmaids & my mom's makeup for the big day. I cannot say enough great things about her. She is so talented! I highly recommend Jamie to any bride!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jamie did my make up for a photo shoot and it turned out amazing! She really knows how to
    do make up so that it looks good in photographs. Jamie was very flexible with time and knowledge about her products! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Top Edge Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup