Woodinville, WA 98072 Map · Phone number

About Tonie Christine Photography

Greetings! Tonie Christine Photography is a husband and wife team that lives to tell the story of your wedding day. From start to finsh so many moments can go untold... but with two photographers who adore eachother and the love displayed at your wedding, you are sure to capture those sweet moments forever with our images!

We can't wait to hear from you and hope that we have your date open!

Other couples have also viewed

• Wilde Ivy Photo + Film
andrews wedding 8 13 finals 58
49544143317ecb42 1389655878542 toniechristinephotography shannonandpeterwedding

5 Reviews for Tonie Christine Photography

Valerie P. · Married on 07/11/2020

Tonie and Alicia saved our day!

Our original photographer cancelled on us because, well covid. We were so bummed and overwhelmed at the thought of going back to the drawing board to find someone. Tonie Christine Photography was recommended to us, and from the first email we knew this was the business we wanted to work with. She showed empathy and kindness towards our situation and worked with us to create a plan. We also had a venue change after receptions were cancelled this year, and her team was more than accommodating. We were set to work with team member Alicia. When it came to our big day, I was nervous working with someone I had never met before. But as soon as I met Alicia, she felt like part of the family. She is the best hype woman, making you feel comfortable and confident throughout the whole day. She was creative and also joined us on a hike for our fist look. Whatever your dreams are, they make it happen. We got our images back quicker than we thought we would and they were STUNNING! I literally have 350 favorite photos and could not cut any of them if you asked me to. The editing was aligned to Tonie’s darker romantic vibe and we just loved it for our fall wedding. We have nothing but positive things to say about our entire experience working with Tonie and Alicia.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Reina · Married on 09/02/2017

Tonie is incredible. My husband and I have known Tonie for years, and we honestly didn't even think about hiring someone else. We made the right call. Every photo we got from Tonie is perfect--clear, artistic, and truly captures the feel and the moment. Our friends and family loved them, both of our moms cried when they first saw the pictures!

I loved that when we worked with Tonie, we never felt like we were posing for photos. We were just having fun, being in the moment with each other, and hanging out with our friends. Somehow, she still managed to get the perfect photo every time.

Tonie is always prompt to respond to questions and always operates with the utmost level of professionalism-. I would also highly recommend taking advantage of her engagement photo package. I love that the photos in our house all have the same "feel" and style. I also did a boudoir session with Tonie, which was SO much fun and maybe my favorite part of my wedding prep. My husband also absolutely loved them. I ordered way too many prints and products, but it was 100% worth the cost. During the wedding day, Tonie snapped a couple of photos of me in just my veil to add to my collection.

I'm so glad we decided to invest in the perfect photographer. She is absolutely worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Taylor · Married on 07/31/2015

Tonie's personality is fun + bubbly + you just can't help but have an amazing time. Her photos are breathtaking + you make a friend in the process.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Tonie Christine Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5100
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Woodinville, WA, 98072 See on map
    Location of (Tonie Christine Photography)