Orlando, FL 32812 Map · Phone number

About Toni Nicole Beauty

Toni is a makeup artist with over 6 years of experience. She is a well rounded artist specializing in bridal makeup, fashion photo shoots and much more. She is a MAC certified makeup artist and is a firm believer in enhancing your own natural beauty. She prides herself in being a diverse artist and can work with any skin tone.

Follow Toni Nicole Beauty on

img5476
img5477

4 Reviews for Toni Nicole Beauty

Sanchia · Married on 01/15/2017

Toni was the best! An absolute pleasure to work with. My bridesmaids an I came out stunning. I cannot wait to see our professional photos. I would use Toni over and over again and definitely recommend her for anyone who needs a fabulous face for any special event.

• Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 11/12/2016

Toni was by far one of the best parts of my wedding day (aside from getting married!) I gifted my 5 bridesmaids, step mother and mother-in-law hair and makeup for the day of and Toni made every single person feel beautiful! Toni had a long day starting at 9am and kept busy until we left to get to the ceremony. She was extremely professional and polite and made the getting ready part of the day really special! I don't wear much makeup myself and was worried I wouldn't look like myself on my wedding day but I am SO happy with how my look turned out, Toni did such a great job. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in the Orlando or even Tampa area (where I got married- she travels!) to someone looking to get glammed up for a special occasion!

Acicelean · Married on 01/17/2015

Toni is WONDERFUL! She made my wedding party and myself feel be special and our make-up was flawless! She arrived in plenty of time, listened to everyone and enhanced their natural beauty. Her prices were great and she was very responsive. I loved my make up and 16 hours later (after the wedding, tears and lot of pictures), I still looked great!! I only had to touch-up my lipstick after eating. I love her work and I would suggest everyone in the Central Florida area to give her a call.

Toni Nicole Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Memory Booth LLC
    Memory Booth LLC Photo Booths

I can't possibly say enough good things about Toni. I had the pleasure of working with her for my friend's wedding (I was a bridesmaid), she was on time, organized and everything you want in a PRO for your special day... My make-up was FLAWLESS and it lasted all day and night. I can't wait to use her services again and I recommend her to all the brides I work with.

• Orlando, FL 32812 See on map