421 Park Street Suite A, Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number

About Tom Daly Photography

Tom is a professional photojournalist, specializing in magazine-style documentary wedding photography. Tom is a 2004 graduate of the University of Virginia, and freelances for many publications including The Hook Newsweekly, The Charlottesville Daily Progress, Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine and The Wall Street Journal. His father is a freelance photographer in Providence, RI, and his grandfather was a photographer for The Washington Post.

Tom believes couples should enjoy their wedding day to the fullest, with minimal distraction from their photographer for formal group photos and portraits. Your job is to have the most fun you possibly can, and his job is to document you doing so!

932160452g6SHqM
b51d79df141bfea9 1285246544446 932158384QyKK4M
592768721egxThM6

13 Reviews for Tom Daly Photography

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2018

Tom's specialty? Making you feel like he's not even there -- in a GOOD way! He has this amazing quality of taking great, candid pictures without interfering with what's going on. My fiance and I always find posed pictures can sometimes to awkward ...Tom had a knack for making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Tom doesn't only focus on wedding photography which made for really unique pictures in the end/we didn't feel like we got cookie cutter photos. He was also extremely flexible and easy to work with. Overall, we were more than thrilled with our final pictures! Oh, and did I mention that we received the final, edited pictures less than two weeks after the wedding - amazing turnaround time! Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

My finace and I were on vacation in Charlottesville and wanted to have our engagement pictures taken when the foliage was at its peak. Tom was very flexible with setting up a shoot day and time. He was so easy to work with and super friendly! He was even nice enough to offer great advice on places to visit in the area. He was great with directing us during the session, not too posed and very natural. We got the pictures so quickly and they were amazing! He did a wonderful job capturing the candid moments. We will definitely have a hard time choosing from all the pictures for the save the date! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Em · Married on 08/27/2016

My advice? If Tom Daly is available to shoot your wedding, BOOK HIM. NOW! Before the whole world realizes how incredibly good he is at what he does and he's booked 'til the end of time. Tom shot both print and video of my wedding day and, having just received the results, I'm about ready to break the internet with my praise for the man. From day one he was so accommodating, friendly and fun. He worked with us to get the kinds of memories we really wanted of the day and my god he did it perfectly. I've never seen better pictures of myself (and I've been photographed by some of the best), my (now) husband, who seemingly navigates life with his eyes closed, and our families (who hate being photographed).
    I count my lucky stars that I found this guy when I did, because at the end of everything (and there is a lot of everything that goes into wedding planning), the husband and the photographs (and a dress covered in tomato ketchup and wine) are all you have to show for it. And I get to show it off with such pride. Thank you from the bottom, top and both sides of our hearts, Tom.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Tom Daly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints