Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $9,500
Availability Check your date

About Katie Stoops Photography

Hello hello hello. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to check out my work here at Katie Stoops Photography. I use both film & digital to capture each event and to ensure a dynamic range of images throughout the day. I am located in Virginia but travel extensively photographing people & events. I graduated from James Madison University with a BFA in photography. My work can be seen online at Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, Snippet & Ink, Brooklyn Bride, The Bride’s Cafe, and Little White Book. Publications include Washingtonian Bride & Groom, Bride & Bloom, Bride’s Magazine, and The Knot. I am a huge supporter of the SPCA & absolutely love trying new restaurants.

I understand that planning a wedding is a tough job, which is why I’ve made booking your wedding so easy! Please use the contact form located on the top right. All inquiries are responded to within 24 hours. All packages come with 8 hours of coverage, a second photographer, the images on DVDs with printing rights & of course the option to add onto these lovely things.

Follow Katie Stoops Photography on

ND319
NM379

36 Reviews for Katie Stoops Photography

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

I don't even know where to start to express how much we love Katie. She's officially become a part of our family!

I found Katie through a google search of the top Washington,DC/Northern VA area photographers and after perusing Washingtonian Bride & Groom Magazine. After seeing her portfolio she was one of my top choices. But it was when we chatted on the phone that I knew we had found our photographer! We hit it off immediately and I really appreciated the questions she was asking as well as advice she was willing to give me, even though we hadn't signed a contract.

We booked Katie for her full-service wedding package that includes 10 hours. You can choose if all 10 hours are done on the wedding day, or a 2-hour engagement session and 8-hour wedding day. We booked the latter and are so happy with our results! Katie traveled to my husband's family farm in the Washington National Forest area of Virginia and was even able to put up with our high energy pooch!

We had so much fun with our engagement shoot, we knew the wedding day would be incredible! Because of the size of our wedding (more than 120 guests) Katie provided a second photographer and I am SO happy we did! What is truly amazing, is I cannot tell the difference between which photos Katie took and which ones Bonnie took. The consistency is perfect!

Katie and Bonnie also captured everything we wanted on our big day between the "must-haves" family photos to the candids on the dance floor. Everyone that has seen the photos agree, they truly captured the happiness and joy in everyone that day. I can't thank Katie enough and she will forever be a member of our family! So much so my in-laws have already used her for portraits!

John · Married on 11/04/2017

Katie shot my daughter's wedding in Asheville, NC in November, 2017. Finally we are getting around to ordering our album. I just want to say that this company does things right. We have wonderful images of each of the myriad events she documented for us. I have vague memories of there being photographers at the wedding, but the shots they took make my memories of those events come to life. Thanks, Katie, (and crew), for your wonderful work. Can't wait for the book!

Katie (and Naz) are amazing. They made our engagement shoot and our wedding photography a breeze. Both are so so talented.

Katie Stoops Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 9,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints