Addison, Texas, Addison, TX 75001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 60

About Tolman Media Dallas

**LIMITED TIME ONLY get photography and videography coverage on your wedding for $2199!!

Tolman Media Dallas is a wedding photography company operating out of Dallas and Austin, TX. We are a team of experienced photographers and videographers dedicated to offer exceptional customer service. We offering a fully customized photography and videography package and a stress-free experience from start to finish.

With over 500 weddings captured, Tolman Media Dallas has developed a simple and streamlined approach to wedding photography to create timeless images that will allow you to relive your day for years to come.

Tolman Media Dallas is available to document every stage of your celebration, from your joyous engagement to your fun-filled reception. Knowing that no two weddings are the same, we will customize your package to fit your unique vision. Offering an array of services, from drone footage to bridal sessions, they will ensure that your photos truly reflect your unique personality as a couple.

Tolman Media Dallas offers photography and videography packages for your entire wedding journey from engagements and bridals to trash-the-dress sessions. These plans can be customized to reflect your preferences and we will be happy to tailor the packages to your unique style. We would be honored to work with you!

Follow Tolman Media Dallas on

8 Reviews for Tolman Media Dallas

• Nikki

Nikki Johnston · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Loved working with them!

I’m so glad I hired these guys. They captured my day perfectly. I can’t stop looking at my pictures again and again. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/25/2020

Suzanne Dawson · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Exceeded Expectations!

Tolman Media was all that I could have asked for! Originally, I was nervous contracting with an “on-line” source for our wedding photography, but after numerous phone calls and emails, making sure I got all my questions answered (and there were many that would come to me sporadically), I finally felt comfortable with signing them up! Tolman was very responsive and patient and always upbeat and positive! I got to meet with our photographer, Triston, over lunch about 6 weeks prior to the wedding and felt very comfortable. Triston randomly texted or emailed with me to check on me, encourage me, and let me know I had nothing to worry about. She was amazing throughout the day’s experience, making sure she captured everything, and checking with me if there was more I wanted. Our pictures are beautiful and I definitely recommend Tolman Media to anyone out there!

Sent on 07/22/2020

• Addison, Texas Addison, TX, 75001 See on map
    2086041414 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tolman Media Dallas)