About Tobacco Farm Life Museum
The Museum offers many possibilities for rustic wedding ceremonies and receptions in a historic setting for couples interested in honoring their roots or taking inspiration from the past on their special day. The Tobacco Farm Life Museum has been preserving the history and cultural heritage of Eastern North Carolina farm life since 1983. The museum has grown to an internationally recognized and accredited museum and today continues to interpret and present this important rural legacy to the public.
The Museum is
- The ideal rustic back drop with 8 Historic Buildings on-site
- Located on 4.5 acres close to I-95 and Hwy 301
- In close vicinity to florists, caterers, and other amenities
- Willing to work with outside vendors and caterers
- Ideal for indoor weddings of up to 55 people or outside wedding up to 200 people
Contact us today to discover how we can turn your special day into everlasting memories.
Categories: Wedding Venue