Worcester, MA 01604 Map · Phone number

About To Have and To Hold Weddings/Events

I am the owner and sole operator of To Have and To Hold Weddings/Events. I am knowledgable about all aspects of planning, decorating, and budgeting. After being in the corporate world I always dreamed about owning my own business. Since the age of 18 I first started to plan my family and friends weddings/events and always had a passion for the industry. I have a small clientel basis, as I beleive firmly to putting my everything into your wedding/event. I will also have no more than 1 wedding on a given weekend. So you will have my full attention and you are guaranteed to work with only me from day one. I am extremely passionate about this business. Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life . It is the day you decide to become one with the person you love and are going to spend the rest of your life with. I am here to make sure I bring your dream wedding to life and to alleviate the stress that comes with planning your wedding. I am creative, diligent, and ready to work with you to make your dreams come true!

3853d83006bf0275 1411689162156 images 7
Wedding reception
Wedding reception
3853d83006bf0275 1411689162156 images 7

To Have and To Hold Weddings/Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Worcester, 01604 See on map