About TNG DJs Modesto

Professional But Fun. The Perfect Fit For "YOU"

TNG DJs Modesto provides professional yet fun weddings in Modesto, California. Whether you're having a casual party or a formal affair, this husband and wife team want to make your night unforgettable. TNG DJs Modesto has a wide variety of music to satisfy any couple.

Experience
Dave and Cathy Schoonover of TNG DJs Modesto have been a part of the Modesto wedding industry for the past 12 years. They also perform weddings in Merced and Sacramento. They've won WeddingWire’s Bride’s Choice Award from 2009-2013 and the Couples Choice Award from 2014-2018.

TNG DJs Modesto offers multiple packages at affordable prices. Their services include:

• Consultation

Regions serviced: Sacramento

104 Reviews for TNG DJs Modesto

User Photos
todo alt text

Dave and his wife was a DJ for or wedding... They did an awesome job and would recommended them to anyone that needs a DJ for any event... Everyone that attended or wedding said it was the best wedding that they have been to and loved the DJ.... If I ever have anymore events where we need a DJ, I will for sure use their service.... I want to thank them for helping make or special day the best day ever...

Photo of TNG DJs Modesto in Modesto, CA - Father daughter dance
Photo of TNG DJs Modesto in Modesto, CA - Christ's and Steve's  wedding 03/24/2018
Profile Picture Christa, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

TNG Digital our DJ Dave and his wife were amazing!!!! Everybody loved Dave and his wife they were a major hit with all the guests! We would use him again, and recommend him to anybody that asks for a DJ. Dave did an incredible job!! Everyone had a great time and they all thought it was the best reception they have ever been to in a long time. We could not have asked for anything better. Our guests were so impressed with the music and service! I would highly recommend TNG for any event, and especially a wedding. Thank you so much, our wedding was amazing!! Thank you for everything Dave!!! Bruce & Phyllis Oosterkamp

Profile Picture Phyllis, 11/18/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1351046661713 quikstagephotobooths004lg
220x220 sq 1385751653114 photoboot

2 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
TNG is a great choice for any Bride and Groom who wants a fun wedding for their guests! As a professional photographer shooting many weddings through the year I have become VERY picky when it comes to the DJ/MC during weddings. TNG is organized, professional, fun and very outgoing I making sure all vendors are working together to help the wedding day flow smoothly and efficiently! Making sure he is aware of what is happening behind the scenes with the bride, the coordinator, photographer making sure that the schedule is on point and everyone is doing their part to make the best party atmosphere for the whole day/evening! I would recommend TNG to any couple looking for DJ services!

From a photographer's standpoint, things being on time on the wedding day is at utmost importance. I had recently the pleasure to be working with Dave at a wedding, and he did a fantastic job coordinating the reception and the ceremony. He kept me informed well in advance of the main events during the reception (first dances, bouquet and garter toss, a surprise dance), so I would be prepared to document them. I would fully recommend him to anyone who's looking for a wedding DJ, you'll be more than happy with his dedication and professionalism.

DJ DAVE IS THE BEST!!!! We love and can recommend him without hesitation!!! Dave & his wife will rock your wedding!!!

We love to hear Dave is planned for a wedding, he takes gentle care of the different needs of our brides and grooms ..sensitive to the need for soft dinner music and leads the evening with their custom wishes through many locations here at our venue smooth as silk !

TNG DJs Modesto is a wedding DJ/MC & Photobooth Specialist from Modesto. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Modesto, Merced, and Sacramento. TNG DJs Modesto is a professional wedding DJ/MC & Photobooth Specialist that has been part of the Modesto wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Weddings & Photobooth Events.