TNG DJs Modesto

• Photos & Videos 16

About TNG DJs Modesto

TNG DJs Modesto provides professional yet fun weddings in Modesto, California. Whether you're having a casual party or a formal affair, this husband and wife team want to make your night unforgettable. TNG DJs Modesto has a wide variety of music to satisfy any couple.

Experience
Dave and Cathy Schoonover of TNG DJs Modesto have been a part of the Modesto wedding industry for the past 12 years. They also perform weddings in Merced and Sacramento. They've won WeddingWire's Bride's Choice Award from 2009-2013 and the Couples Choice Award from 2014-2018.

TNG DJs Modesto offers multiple packages at affordable prices. Their services include:

• Consultation

TNG DJs Modesto 4
  • Amanda

Amanda Thiele · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing

TNG DJs did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. When the wedding got closer, I was becoming so stressed thinking about having to pick music for every little thing, the order of how things will run, etc. Dave and his wife literally did it all for me in the one night that we met and took that huge weight off of our shoulders! When I say they know what they are doing, THEY DO! They are very professional, kind, and truly want to make your event the best event of your life. I really didn't know how important of a role DJs and MCs had in a wedding until it came time to plan mine. They literally run the show. Everything ran so smoothly, the music playlists were awesome and I couldn't be more happy to have chosen them to DJ and MC our wedding. My husband and I got many comments from our guests letting us know that they did a great job. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone! They are very reasonably priced for the amount of work that they do to make your event special. Thank you again TNG! You guys were awesome!

Sent on 12/06/2018

TNG DJs Modesto's reply:

Thank you Amanda, it was our pleasure. You and your husband and family and friends were a total blast. )
  • Lesley

Lesley · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Dj/Mc

When I first met Dave and his wife, we instantly connected. I loved his personality and I loved how smooth everything went. He worked well with my coordinator and my caterer and made it ultimately about what my groom and I wanted. He played amazing music and even brought out his friend Luis to help with Spanish music. Coming from someone who doesn’t dance at all, i danced the night away along with my friends, family, and with the love of my life. It was SO much fun and he had wonderful suggestions. I would definitely say he was worth it all, and I would most definitely reccomend anyone to TNG!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

TNG DJs Modesto FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Heather Marshall Photography
    Heather Marshall Photography Wedding Photographers

TNG is a great choice for any Bride and Groom who wants a fun wedding for their guests! As a professional photographer shooting many weddings through the year I have become VERY picky when it comes to the DJ/MC during weddings. TNG is organized, professional, fun and very outgoing I making sure all vendors are working together to help the wedding day flow smoothly and efficiently! Making sure he is aware of what is happening behind the scenes with the bride, the coordinator, photographer making sure that the schedule is on point and everyone is doing their part to make the best party atmosphere for the whole day/evening! I would recommend TNG to any couple looking for DJ services!

• Bogdan Condor Photography
    Bogdan Condor Photography Wedding Photographers

From a photographer's standpoint, things being on time on the wedding day is at utmost importance. I had recently the pleasure to be working with Dave at a wedding, and he did a fantastic job coordinating the reception and the ceremony. He kept me informed well in advance of the main events during the reception (first dances, bouquet and garter toss, a surprise dance), so I would be prepared to document them. I would fully recommend him to anyone who's looking for a wedding DJ, you'll be more than happy with his dedication and professionalism.

• Carolyn Welch Photography
    Carolyn Welch Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ DAVE IS THE BEST!!!! We love and can recommend him without hesitation!!! Dave & his wife will rock your wedding!!!

• Modesto, CA 95350 See on map
    209-690-3645 (Phone number)
    2094021640 (Other Phone Number)