About TNG DJs Modesto

Professional But Fun. The Perfect Fit For "YOU"

TNG DJs Modesto provides professional yet fun weddings in Modesto, California. Whether you're having a casual party or a formal affair, this husband and wife team want to make your night unforgettable. TNG DJs Modesto has a wide variety of music to satisfy any couple.

Experience
Dave and Cathy Schoonover of TNG DJs Modesto have been a part of the Modesto wedding industry for the past 12 years. They also perform weddings in Merced and Sacramento. They've won WeddingWire’s Bride’s Choice Award from 2009-2013 and the Couples Choice Award from 2014-2018.

TNG DJs Modesto offers multiple packages at affordable prices. Their services include:

• Consultation

Regions serviced: Sacramento

107 Reviews for TNG DJs Modesto

User Photos
todo alt text

Dave and his wife were so helpful before the wedding and the day of. They went out of their way to make my husband's and I's day wonderful. 100% would recommend

Profile Picture Lacey, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave and his wife, Cathy, were amazing!
When I was scrambling to find a DJ for my and my husband's wedding, Dave responded within an hour and gave me a call. And in that call, he was very kind, professional, and knowledgable, so I knew I'd be in good hands if I went with their DJ services.
Dave worked with me to help me find music for every major event of the wedding (i.e. prelude music, processional, cake cutting, etc.) until the day of and also helped me plan out how to run those events throughout the evening so everything went smoothly. He answered every question I had and was very reassuring, so that helped ease my stress about the wedding some.
He and his wife also did something super, incredibly nice for us! Since they had never been to our venue before, and the venue was almost 2 hours away, they stayed at a hotel the night before the wedding and played music for our rehearsal ON THEIR EXPENSE. I haven't heard of any other DJ service doing that, especially a service as affordable as this one!
I've already recommended them to my friend who's getting married next year. They're really fantastic people to work with, and I don't think I could have gone with a better DJ and MC. :)

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1351046661713 quikstagephotobooths004lg
220x220 sq 1385751653114 photoboot

2 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
TNG is a great choice for any Bride and Groom who wants a fun wedding for their guests! As a professional photographer shooting many weddings through the year I have become VERY picky when it comes to the DJ/MC during weddings. TNG is organized, professional, fun and very outgoing I making sure all vendors are working together to help the wedding day flow smoothly and efficiently! Making sure he is aware of what is happening behind the scenes with the bride, the coordinator, photographer making sure that the schedule is on point and everyone is doing their part to make the best party atmosphere for the whole day/evening! I would recommend TNG to any couple looking for DJ services!

From a photographer's standpoint, things being on time on the wedding day is at utmost importance. I had recently the pleasure to be working with Dave at a wedding, and he did a fantastic job coordinating the reception and the ceremony. He kept me informed well in advance of the main events during the reception (first dances, bouquet and garter toss, a surprise dance), so I would be prepared to document them. I would fully recommend him to anyone who's looking for a wedding DJ, you'll be more than happy with his dedication and professionalism.

DJ DAVE IS THE BEST!!!! We love and can recommend him without hesitation!!! Dave & his wife will rock your wedding!!!

We love to hear Dave is planned for a wedding, he takes gentle care of the different needs of our brides and grooms ..sensitive to the need for soft dinner music and leads the evening with their custom wishes through many locations here at our venue smooth as silk !

TNG DJs Modesto is a wedding DJ/MC & Photobooth Specialist from Modesto. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Modesto, Merced, and Sacramento. TNG DJs Modesto is a professional wedding DJ/MC & Photobooth Specialist that has been part of the Modesto wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Weddings & Photobooth Events.