TNG DJs Modesto Reviews

110 TNG DJs Modesto Reviews
  • Amanda

Amanda Thiele · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing

TNG DJs did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. When the wedding got closer, I was becoming so stressed thinking about having to pick music for every little thing, the order of how things will run, etc. Dave and his wife literally did it all for me in the one night that we met and took that huge weight off of our shoulders! When I say they know what they are doing, THEY DO! They are very professional, kind, and truly want to make your event the best event of your life. I really didn't know how important of a role DJs and MCs had in a wedding until it came time to plan mine. They literally run the show. Everything ran so smoothly, the music playlists were awesome and I couldn't be more happy to have chosen them to DJ and MC our wedding. My husband and I got many comments from our guests letting us know that they did a great job. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone! They are very reasonably priced for the amount of work that they do to make your event special. Thank you again TNG! You guys were awesome!

• Lesley

Lesley · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Dj/Mc

When I first met Dave and his wife, we instantly connected. I loved his personality and I loved how smooth everything went. He worked well with my coordinator and my caterer and made it ultimately about what my groom and I wanted. He played amazing music and even brought out his friend Luis to help with Spanish music. Coming from someone who doesn’t dance at all, i danced the night away along with my friends, family, and with the love of my life. It was SO much fun and he had wonderful suggestions. I would definitely say he was worth it all, and I would most definitely reccomend anyone to TNG!

Hailey · Married on 09/09/2018

Dave is the most professional vendor we had for our wedding. He is extremely organized and came to our event early to ensure everything was precise. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ/MC for any event! He truly took the time to ensure we got exactly what we were wanting from him throughout our event.

Lacey · Married on 09/08/2018

Dave and his wife were so helpful before the wedding and the day of. They went out of their way to make my husband's and I's day wonderful. 100% would recommend

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

Dave and his wife, Cathy, were amazing!
    When I was scrambling to find a DJ for my and my husband's wedding, Dave responded within an hour and gave me a call. And in that call, he was very kind, professional, and knowledgable, so I knew I'd be in good hands if I went with their DJ services.
    Dave worked with me to help me find music for every major event of the wedding (i.e. prelude music, processional, cake cutting, etc.) until the day of and also helped me plan out how to run those events throughout the evening so everything went smoothly. He answered every question I had and was very reassuring, so that helped ease my stress about the wedding some.
    He and his wife also did something super, incredibly nice for us! Since they had never been to our venue before, and the venue was almost 2 hours away, they stayed at a hotel the night before the wedding and played music for our rehearsal ON THEIR EXPENSE. I haven't heard of any other DJ service doing that, especially a service as affordable as this one!
    I've already recommended them to my friend who's getting married next year. They're really fantastic people to work with, and I don't think I could have gone with a better DJ and MC. :)

Sent on 06/26/2018

TNG DJs Modesto's reply:

Awe, Emily how sweet of you to write this review. Like I have said before we treat every wedding likes it's our own. Thanks so much for the super great review. )

Celeste · Married on 05/26/2018

Dave and his wife are amazing! Dave responds to your emails fast and will give you his full attention. Thank you so much for doing an amazing job at our wedding, everyone loved you!

Christa · Married on 03/24/2018

Dave and his wife was a DJ for or wedding... They did an awesome job and would recommended them to anyone that needs a DJ for any event... Everyone that attended or wedding said it was the best wedding that they have been to and loved the DJ.... If I ever have anymore events where we need a DJ, I will for sure use their service.... I want to thank them for helping make or special day the best day ever...

TNG DJs Modesto 1
    TNG DJs Modesto 2
    TNG DJs Modesto 3

Phyllis · Married on 11/18/2017

TNG Digital our DJ Dave and his wife were amazing!!!! Everybody loved Dave and his wife they were a major hit with all the guests! We would use him again, and recommend him to anybody that asks for a DJ. Dave did an incredible job!! Everyone had a great time and they all thought it was the best reception they have ever been to in a long time. We could not have asked for anything better. Our guests were so impressed with the music and service! I would highly recommend TNG for any event, and especially a wedding. Thank you so much, our wedding was amazing!! Thank you for everything Dave!!! Bruce & Phyllis Oosterkamp

Tech · Married on 11/18/2017

Please allow me to share with you my joy of working alongside DJ Dave and The Next Generation DJ Services team.
    From the onset of Introductions – DJ Dave displayed Competent and Coordinated care in terms of asking the right questions and helping us to feel secure in our choice. He outlined his responsibilities and listened to what we needed and accommodated what the Bride/Groomed wished.
    During the Rehearsal – DJ Dave arrived Prompt, Polite and Prepared. He took the time to meet with myself, the Bride/Groom and the wedding singer. He made sure to gleefully work with our schedules and to make sure we all knew exactly what to do and when to do it.
    Set-Up before the Wedding – As the Officiant, I wanted to make sure that the Bride’s day was going to be great- So I watched, very carefully, DJ Dave and his team Skillfully and Systematically set-up their entire DJ equipment without a single snag.
    Before the Ceremony – DJ Dave in a professional manner remained Classic and Calm; ensuring that every member of the wedding party knew their position and made sure to introduce himself to every person. He stuck to his role without an inkling of anxiousness or stress.
    During the Ceremony - DJ Dave, his Wife, Provided us with a Praiseworthy experience. Every note was on key. He and his team knew the exact points to pause on and which times were best to que music and create the mood.
    Throughout the night – DJ Dave was Structured without being ‘stuffy’. He kept the night seamlessly flowing. No hiccups, no surprises that the Bride/Groom didn’t want and made the entire guests/audience come alive with energy and excitement.
    From beginning to end –He responsiveness to calls/texts/emails were professional and speedy. His follow-through during the wedding was flawless. His follow-up after the wedding has been exceptional.
    The entire experience was Exemplary and Elegant! Thanks DJ Dave and TNG DJ Services team!
    - Tech T. Tran, MSW, ACSW, PPSC – Therapist and Officiant

TNG DJs Modesto 4

Christina · Married on 10/20/2017

I would highly recommend TNG! Dave and his wife were so wonderful. Professional, courteous and so much fun! They treated us with love and care, just like family.
    Thank you Dave for an amazing experience!

JOANNA · Married on 10/20/2017

Dave and his wife did a fabulous job! They did everything they said they would and more. Extremely easy to work with, flexible and great follow through. The music was perfect, Dave helped to keep everything flowing smoothly, and Emily and Drew's wedding was everything we had hoped for. I would highly recommend TNG for any event, and especially a wedding. You will be in great hands!
    Joanna Dellagana

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

TNG Digital DJ Service did an outstanding job at our wedding recently (Sept. 2017). They were both not only very professional, but friendly and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. When we first met with Dave and Kathy at the beginning, we both knew they were the perfect fit. By creating a fun and productive atmosphere, we were able to be 100% positive they would do a great service.
    By utilizing an online form, we were able to select the playlist for the ceremony and reception; which in turn let us know what the exact song version sounded like. Family and friends have been commenting how smooth everything went, and the remarkable job TNG Digital DJ Service did at the wedding. We highly recommend them, and glad we chose them for our wedding!

Sandi · Married on 06/10/2017

The first time I actually had a vision of how my wedding day would go was the first time my fiance' and I had a phone consultation with Dave. I believe we spoke for about an hour about what i wanted things to be like and how I wanted them to go and I had chills up and down my arms and tears in my eyes. So fast forward a year from that phone call to my actual wedding day and the way Dave described it is exactly how it went. I would highly recommend Dave for a future event or wedding, he kept the party going! Myself, my now husband and all of our guests danced until our legs just couldn't move anymore which is exactly how we would have wanted the night to go! Amazing service and even better delivery!

Kenny · Married on 04/29/2017

Dave and Cathy did an amazing job! They were recommended to us from two couples that used TNG as their DJ services for their wedding. The entire process was very professional. TNG is more than just a DJ service (although their great at that part, our dance floor packed all night and their equipment is top of the line!), they also helped us with coordinating everything. Dave ran our rehearsal and coordinated the timing for everything, ceremony, intros, dinner, speeches, dances, etc., and he was there early playing music in the background. Dave and Cathy did a wonderful job and we would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Kate · Married on 04/29/2017

My wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Dave and his wife! He was willing to do anything to help make it a truly special event for my husband and I. I would recommend him to anyone!

Kyle · Married on 04/25/2017

Dave was great. His website is top notch. Played everything we asked for and worked hard to keep the party going. We wish we would have taken the time to select more songs but his mix was excellent. Also, we got a photo booth and my wife (still weird to say ;) ) picked out the backdrop and Dave was awesome towards that. All around great experience.

Karlie · Married on 11/26/2016

As I sit here in Jamaica with my husband at my side-we can't help but to reminisce on how perfect out day was. if you've ever been to a wedding you get that entertainment is everything. Without a good DJ most weddings are a flop! TNG was anything but a flop! From the first moment when I contacted Dave via email he responded immediately via phone call. I instantly fell in love with his enthusiasim and passion that he clearly had for music. Like most brides, i had a million and one questions and Dave always replied within the hour! He was so happy and willing to help in any way possible at all times. With that said, he and his wife even make it a point to make it to the rehearsal dinner so that my bridal party could get a feel for the music they were about to walk down the isle too. It was very helpful and also made my groom and I extremely excited for the following day!
    My dad wanted to choose our father daughter dance song without me knowing what it was. my dad contacted Dave and they set up the song without my knowledge. My dad wanted to surprise me so I thought I would surprise him as well. TNG offers a voice over for brides so i thought it would be an exceptions opportunity to surprise dad. Needless to say a father daughter dance song is already emotional but the moment that voiceover came on not only did my dad and i burst into tears-but it seems like all the guests did too!
    We have continued to get reviews from friends about how amazing our wedding entertainment was and we owe a lot of it to TNG and Dave. Thank you so much for making it the best day ever!

Becky · Married on 11/05/2016

Amazing outstanding ! The best DJ ever . Way above and beyond my wildest dreams thank you DJ Dave.
    TNG services were fantastic DJ Dave and his wife were unbelievably great.
    They were our greatest bargain ! Worth every single penny !
    The Photo Booth big hit . Thank you TNG for everything.
    Fritz and Becky Wester.

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Professional, accommodating, trust-worthy, hard-working, knowledgable- so glad we booked TNG!
    Dave & Cathy helped guide our wedding planning from the moment we first spoke. From the start- the process was so professional, organized, & personalized that they quickly gained my trust!! This made wedding planning low-stress & really fun to actually plan! As our wedding day approached, Dave attended our rehearsal where he worked closely with our venue coordinators & bridal party to ensure everyone was on the same page. Our guests loved the excitement, music, photo booth, & dancing!!
    I learned of TNG's excellent reputation from two of his previous clients. To those planning their upcoming weddings, I cannot express enough how pleased we were to have them as a part of our wedding!

Savina · Married on 10/21/2016

Dave was so amazing with everything! He helped walk us through our rehearsal, was so attentive to detail, and really did an awesome job at keeping our reception flowing and making sure we stayed on our time schedule. Best of all, Dave kept everyone dancing all night! Thanks Dave!

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2016

Dave and Cathy were an awesome choice for our wedding! We got married on October 1st and they did so much more than play music and run a photobooth. They came the day before during rehearsal to make sure everything was going to go smoothly, which really helped put my husband and I at ease. They definitely know their way around a wedding and are very experienced. I was pretty lost when it came to some things but prior to the big day Dave went over everything with me from songs to a practical timeline and I even got to record a special message to my dad that he played during our father daughter dance! The process of selecting music was very organized, and he was able to play some of our more obscure song choices without an issue. During the ceremony he got the crowd pumped up and got people on the dance floor and singing along. Dave definitely succeeded at making our wedding one great party!! The photobooth was a hit as well, it featured a photo album that guests could put their strip in and leave a message. That ended up being way cooler than our guest book! Definitely recommend their services! Thank you tng!

Carmela · Married on 09/25/2016

My husband and I wanted the music to be our main focus for our big day. We decided to let the music really bring out and represent who we both are individually and as a couple. We found Dave and Cathy through the venue we chose, as they were recommended by the event coordinator there. We are so glad they did!! They were absolutely wonderful to work with and they made our wedding day perfect!!

We had such an eclectic music selection, and Dave was just as excited as we were to see and hear it all put together. Everything from our ceremony, all the way to the last song, was just an amazing experience! Dave even helped arrange a special message to my father before the father daughter song, which made it even more special! (The water works were running all over that venue) He even helped and accommodated some custom music tracks for the ceremony, which made everything fall into place perfectly.

Dave and Cathy really went above and beyond to make our big day as special as it could be. They were both very professional and so much fun to work with. They were also very affordable and really kept things moving smoothly from the moment we met with them to the end of the wedding.

Thank you Dave and Cathy for all of your work and everything you have done for us!!!

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

Without a doubt DJ Dave is the best! You will not regret choosing him for your special day. He made sure everything ran smooth and catered to our needs during a stressful time! Make sure you get a photo booth from him if you choose him as your DJ!

Nilly · Married on 07/16/2016

Dave was amazing! He truly went above and beyond, and ensured that the wedding was exactly what we wanted. He attended our rehearsal the day before, helped us work out microphone logistics, coordinated with a band, our day-of planner, and kept right to schedule. Also, he kept the party going strong through the night. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! If you are looking for someone, who will not only play music, but ensure your night runs smoothly definitely use Dave!