104 S. Leroy St., Fenton, MI 48430 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Titanium-Buzz.com

We are a retailer of unique men's wedding bands that has been in business for over 13 years now. We currently offer made to order rings made from some of the coolest materials out there. Titanium, black zirconium and carbon fiber rings make up just a few of the materials and we have amazing designs within these groupings. Our retail store is located here in Fenton, MI but our online store offers shipping options around the entire U.S and select international countries. Our founder has been a leader of innovation around the marketplace and is known for becoming the first to release officially licensed Realtree & Mossy Oak camouflage wedding bands. We have also partnered with Goodyear Tire & Rubber company to offer very specific tread rings.

Follow Titanium-Buzz.com on

mg9212

4 Reviews for Titanium-Buzz.com

• U

Hillary · Married on 05/21/2016

Great service, and my groom absolutely loved his ring.

My husband is an avid duck hunter and wanted a duck band wedding ring. I looked at a few places that had them but Titanium Buzz had the best looking one and for a great price. The ring was finished sooner than I thought it was be and made the purchase process less stressful. My husband LOVED his ring when he saw it and now all his duck hunting friends want one too. This site also has lots of other rings to choose from.

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2015

3.4
      3.5

My groom really wanted one of the Goodyear rings. I had some issues getting him correctly sized and ended up needing to exchange his ring. Was quite frustrated that I needed to pay to have that done. Customer service wasn't the best during that exchange. Hopefully won't need to contact them again with any other issues.

Titanium-Buzz.com FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Rentals, Ring Sizing, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Titanium-Buzz.com 1
    10% Sitewide Wedding Rings
    10% off your order from us. Use the Coupon code at checkout to save.

• Black Tie Productions
    Black Tie Productions Wedding DJs

Buy your guy a ring that is unique and totally cool. Won't find any other like them. Forget about the old plane guys wedding ring. Take at look at there merchandise. It will be hard to pick. Also a very knowledgeable staff.

• 104 S. Leroy St. Fenton, 48430 See on map
    Monday-Wednesday 10-6pm Thursday & Friday 10am-8pm Saturday 10-4pm Sunday-Closed