1043 N california ave, Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

34 Reviews for Tipsycake

Our wedding cake from Tipsycakes was both delicious and beautiful! I had a photo of a design I wanted our cake to be based off of, and Tipsycake did a beautiful job executing the buttercream design. They were also very accommodating in making each of our three tiers a different flavor.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2012

Tipsy Cake was amazing. Our wedding cake was gorgeous. I tasted so many different vendors cakes and i am not a cake person at all so it takes a lot for me to like something. They were the best. You can mix any flavor and filling you can think of. We had so many complements on the cake from a ton of our guests. They were so easy to work with and had soo many ideas. We went in there with not having a clue what we wanted. Initially, we wanted a small 2 tier cake because our vendor was providing the dessert but we left there with a 4 tier cake because it was going to be absolutely gorgeous and delicious. This did not taste like your typical wedding cake. It was so moist and delicious. I will be using Tipsy anytime I need a cake!! I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Dawn · Married on 09/07/2012

Tipsycake did an amazing job on our cake. 1st of all the cake tasting we could of done for hours as all of our choices were delicious and our cake the day of (and day after leftovers) was so delicious. They were able to take the design from our save the dates and recreate it onto the cake (loved it!)

Sent on 11/06/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• An Urban Affair
    An Urban Affair Wedding Planners

Naomi and her team at Tipsy Cake create the most fantastic cakes (that are delicious too!) For anyone looking for a perfect 3-D occassion cake or a fabulous wedding cake (and don't forget the groom's cake) you will not be disappointed. Trust Tipsy Cake to add that special touch to your special event!

• The Left Bank Jewelry & Bridal Finery
    The Left Bank Jewelry & Bridal Finery Wedding Dresses

Love the creativity coming out of this studio and tastes great too!

• Twisted Oak Food Company
    Twisted Oak Food Company Wedding Caterers

Great Bakery in Chicago, I have worked with Tipsycake for a long time as a caterer (twistedfood.com) and they never do anything but amaze time after time! Tripp Rion, owner of Twisted Oak Food Company

• 1043 N california ave Chicago, 60622 See on map