Tino Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

My love for weddings is born from and sustained by all that inspires me - my passion for a great story, my desire to create beauty, and the joy of two families coming together. In 2010 I earned a Master’s Degree in International Politics from The City University of New York as the first step toward my aspiration to go to law school. In 2011, I pushed aside my law school aspirations once I fell in love with the first wedding that I photographed. Since then,I have met many extraordinary people who have helped me shape the person and the wedding photographer that I am today.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

Toning
Albums
Matted Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

Tiffany Married on 06/04/2021

Amazing !!

Tino is simply amazing !!! Tino and his team is the best. They are very detailed and makes sure that they capture every moment of your special day. Will definitely recommend. His work is incredible!! Worth every penny!!
    Heather Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing! Such a great team to work with.

Tino and his team were great to work with. We chose Tino because of his personality and we knew we would be able to spend the whole day with him and not feel like our needs would not be met. Tino was always on top of everything and followed up very quickly with any questions I may have had. He also provided such valuable tips and info leading up to the wedding to know what to expect and have ready for the day of. His work also is impeccable and the team he brought with him the day of did a great job as well. Everyone was on time, professional, and friendly. Derek was our second photographer who was very funny and also was around our age and knew what pictures we would want. Adam and Gary were our videographers and they captured such great moments of our day and even of our dog! Erika and Sessie were also wonderful and helped with making sure we all looked good. Our package came back within a month of our wedding and it was totally unexpected but it came out beautiful. We would definitely recommend Tino and his team to anyone for their photography and videography needs.
    Heather M. Married on 05/01/2021

Wedding 5/1/21

We just celebrated our wedding on 5/1/21 and could not have asked for a better photography and cinematography team. Tino and his team were beyond excellent. The team was very friendly, funny and professional. One of the biggest things that made our day even better was that everyone was on time. Tino was responsive and extremely knowledgeable. Tino is so passionate about his job and it clearly showed by the attention to detail he had when capturing our special day. We would recommend him to anyone for their next event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Tino Photography Price Rates

MiRay Events LLC MiRay Events LLC Wedding Planners

Tino Photography will not disappoint! MiRay Events has had the pleasure of doing several events with Tino Photography. The level of professionalism, and dedication is unbelievable. They make sure to capture all and every mood, feeling and special moment. Best part is, they cater to all budgets and make sure to give you unbelievable pictures, capturing every essence of your wedding. Tens all across the board! MiRay Events LLC

210 Merrick Ave Merrick, NY, 11566
646-681-1447
516-517-2566

9am to 9:30pm during the weekdays 10am to 8:00pm during the weekends
Location of (Tino Photography)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding