8317 Chasewood Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80908 Map · Phone number

About Tina Joiner Photography

So you want to know about me? Well…I’m a small town girl at heart married to a city boy. We found our happy medium in beautiful Colorado Springs. My husband describes me as passionate, driven, and compassionate. I am a hopeless romantic and love the beauty of relationships and deep conversations.

I love…

family…coffee…stars…softball…friends…lightning…anything chocolate…emoticons…Jesus…Fall…romance…exclamation points…weekend trips…pinterest…Nicholas Sparks…and life!

I am passionate about telling stories through photography. I love every moment behind the camera and I truly hope that it shows through my work. I know that finding the perfect photographer for you can be quite overwhelming. It is truly my desire for you to find the right photographer for you. If I’m not, no hard feelings at all!

I am based out of Colorado Springs, Springs, Colorado, but I travel throughout the state as well as US for weddings. Destination weddings? Absolutely!

Contact me today to find out if your wedding date is available!

tina@tinajoinerphotography.com | 719-964-0168

Tina Joiner Photography 5
Tina Joiner Photography 6
Tina Joiner Photography 7

Madeleine Bucher · Married on 01/19/2019

Best photographer - skilled, professional, warm, compassionate, organized

Simply the best. Tina is the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful and organized photographer we have ever hired. She is an accomplished photographer. Her photos are incredible; they make you gasp at their beauty.

The true test of a small business owner comes when something doesn’t go quite right. Well, I can tell you that Tina handled herself professionally and with expedience in remedying the hiccup. While the mistake was on our part, she felt horrible anyway. Her solution was quick and a perfectly acceptable alternative. Seriously impressed.

Tina and her team are the best photographers you could hire to capture the moments of your wedding. She gets all the group shots, the memorabilia pictures and is especially good at capturing the candid moments. Thank you for the brilliant pictures of our daughter’s wedding! It will be a day we will remember forever in the perfect pictures you took.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Tina Joiner Photography 14
    Tina Joiner Photography 15
    Tina Joiner Photography 16

Carly · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot possibly rave enough about Tina! She is truly one of the kindest, humblest and most genuine people you will ever meet, and you will not be in the slightest disappointed working with her for any of your photography needs! After searching for months for the perfect photographer for our wedding, I contacted Tina and literally knew I wanted to work with her the moment I left our initial meeting! She was SO excited to work with me and so excited for my wedding! She was so easy to get ahold of at a moments notice, and was available throughout our entire engagement. Our wedding day was just as perfect, and herself and second shooter Amie went above and beyond to make the day so incredibly memorable. The weather was beautiful all morning as we got ready, but started raining shortly into our outdoor ceremony. Tina got the most amazing stormy pictures, was calm and collected when we frantically had to move family pictures inside, and never once showed an ounce of stress or impatience. Tina is someone you want to be friends with and you are excited to share things with, photography related or not. She was so down to earth and fun to be around, I didn't even feel like she was working when she was around! What an insanely competitive business to be in, in Colorado, and Tina deserves all the praise in the world. Her passion for what she does is unparalleled. She makes a conscious effort to be truly invested in your wedding and your story. Having vendors that I enjoyed spending time with and being around was so very important to me, and Tina was such a gem from the very beginning. Tina was always professional, kind and an absolute joy to have as a part of our engagement and wedding. We cannot thank Tina enough for her endless hours of hard work and the talent that went into capturing and printing our stunning wedding and engagement photos. We cannot recommend Tina Joiner Photography enough, what a privilege to work with Tina!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2014

Everything about my first interaction with Tina was serendipitous. I had come across a beautiful wedding she shot on Colorado Weddings Magazine blog, and emailed her for more details on the location of the wedding. Not only did she try to track down info on availability of that venue, she helped us find other venues when it turned out that we could not have our wedding at the location I asked about.

Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, I sent her inspiration photos to give her a sense of our style, and she was so receptive and intuitive in understanding what we were trying to achieve with the photos.

When I finally met her the day of our wedding, it was as if I'd always known her. She made everyone feel comfortable, bringing such a positive and uplifting attitude. Everyone enjoyed her company!

Finally - the photos! The photos are truly the most breathtaking wedding photos I have ever seen. I truly felt that our day was the most beautiful day I'd ever lived, and I was astonished at how perfectly she captured that beauty on camera.

It was an incredible relief to trust Tina to capture the special moments of our wedding day, and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Tina Joiner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Lina Hoekman Events
    Lina Hoekman Events Wedding Planners

Let me first say that I am very picky when it comes to the vendors that I recommend to clients. Quality of product and service mean everything to me. Tina Joiner Photography hits the nail on the head every single time. Her work is not only beautiful and artistic but I have never heard a single negative critique about her level of service. Tina is not only a true professional, but it is clear that photography is her passion and it shows in each outstanding shot she takes. She is very highly recommend.

• 8317 Chasewood Loop Colorado Springs, 80908 See on map