Tina Joiner Photography

Colorado Springs, CO View map Visit website
$4,850 Most Popular Price

$4,850 Most Popular Price

So you want to know about me? Well…I’m a small town girl at heart married to a city boy. We found our happy medium in beautiful Colorado Springs. My husband describes me as passionate, driven, and compassionate. I am a hopeless romantic and love the beauty of relationships and deep conversations.

I love…

family…coffee…stars…softball…friends…lightning…anything chocolate…emoticons…Jesus…Fall…romance…exclamation points…weekend trips…pinterest…Nicholas Sparks…and life!

I am passionate about telling stories through photography. I love every moment behind the camera and I truly hope that it shows through my work. I know that finding the perfect photographer for you can be quite overwhelming. It is truly my desire for you to find the right photographer for you. If I’m not, no hard feelings at all!

I am based out of Colorado Springs, Springs, Colorado, but I travel throughout the state as well as US for weddings. Destination weddings? Absolutely!

Contact me today to find out if your wedding date is available!

tina@tinajoinerphotography.com | 719-964-0168

www.tinajoinerphotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Britny
    Britny D. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Tina & Team is GREAT

I work at Wedgewood Weddings at the Black Forest location, and all I can say is how amazing it is that we have Tina Joiner Photography as our preferred vendor. We mostly work with Tina and Aimee, but all of Tina’s staff is always so great and so kind to not only our clients, but also our Wedgewood team. Tina Joiner Photography is always so organized, efficient, and ensures that all our couples dream shots are beautifully captured, but they also don’t cut into your event time, which means less stress and more party for you. When it comes to photography, they are the best that we have come across, and to top it off they are wonderful people. Our vote is always for Tina Joiner Photography.
  • Corinne
    Corinne W. Married on 07/06/2020

Amazing! Would Recommend for Any Special Occasion

Tina is amazing at what she does, especially at black and white photography. Every picture was amazing, and she was such a calming and sweet presence. Her associate photographer, Summer, was also funny and awesome to work with. They were both really efficient and professional while also being another friend on my special day.
  • Jourdan
    Jourdan L. Married on 12/07/2019

Jourdan walker

The best photography I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend her to everyone! She is flexible with schedule and goes out of her way to accommodate her client. Jus an all around wonderful person. I am thankful to have met

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lina Hoekman Events Lina Hoekman Events Wedding Planners

Let me first say that I am very picky when it comes to the vendors that I recommend to clients. Quality of product and service mean everything to me. Tina Joiner Photography hits the nail on the head every single time. Her work is not only beautiful and artistic but I have never heard a single negative critique about her level of service. Tina is not only a true professional, but it is clear that photography is her passion and it shows in each outstanding shot she takes. She is very highly recommend.

8317 Chasewood Loop Colorado Springs, 80908
7199640168
Location of (Tina Joiner Photography)

Tina Joiner Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tina Joiner Photography include in the starting price?

Tina Joiner Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tina Joiner Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tina Joiner Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tina Joiner Photography offer?

Tina Joiner Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tina Joiner Photography offer?

Tina Joiner Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tina Joiner Photography offer for wedding events?

Tina Joiner Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Tina Joiner Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tina Joiner Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding