Lauren Finch Photography

Colorado Springs, CO View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

Hi! Im Lauren, I am a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs! I have been a photographer for 10 years and fall in love with what I do even more with every session!

While weddings can be so much fun to plan, there is also a lot of stress involved, and I get that! My job is to not only provide beautiful photos for you to always remember the best day of your life, but to also alleviate any stress you have! My goal is to not just be your phtotographer, but a friend and partner in your planning process.

I would love to chat with you about what your hopes and dreams are for your big day, down to the tiniest of details (because those are some of my favorites).

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Hillary Married on 07/21/2012
    I lost my photographer, for the second time mind you, 12 days before my wedding. I was so distraught that I asked my facebook friends to help me find someone I could trust and with such short notice. Lauren was one of those people I called. She was very understanding of the situation and was willing to do everything the previous photographer was going to do. I emailed her pictures of poses we wanted, and a list of photos that were wanted. She was very flexible when it came to payment, since we had to wait to get our money back from the other guy first.

I am very pleased with the professionalism of Lauren and the other photographer she had with her. They were a delight to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a great time getting their photos taken for their wedding.
    Heather Married on 04/07/2012
    Lauren, Sarah, and Cindy were SOOO GREAT! Each woman took the time to get the right angle and lighting which normally could get annoying for 20+ people in the wedding party...but these women, 3 at a time, were fast, efficient and just pleasant to be around! They came to the table with many great ideas and were able to capture 100's of photos...no joke!

Pricing

Lauren Finch Photography Price Rates

Colorado Springs, CO, 80920
7192163974
Location of (Lauren Finch Photography)

Lauren Finch Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Finch Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Finch Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lauren Finch Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren Finch Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lauren Finch Photography offer?

Lauren Finch Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lauren Finch Photography offer?

Lauren Finch Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lauren Finch Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Finch Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Finch Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Finch Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding