Tina Joiner Photography Reviews

11 Reviews for Tina Joiner Photography

• Britny

Britny D. · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Tina & Team is GREAT

I work at Wedgewood Weddings at the Black Forest location, and all I can say is how amazing it is that we have Tina Joiner Photography as our preferred vendor. We mostly work with Tina and Aimee, but all of Tina’s staff is always so great and so kind to not only our clients, but also our Wedgewood team. Tina Joiner Photography is always so organized, efficient, and ensures that all our couples dream shots are beautifully captured, but they also don’t cut into your event time, which means less stress and more party for you. When it comes to photography, they are the best that we have come across, and to top it off they are wonderful people. Our vote is always for Tina Joiner Photography.

Sent on 07/31/2020
  • Corinne

Corinne W. · Married on 07/06/2020

Amazing! Would Recommend for Any Special Occasion

Tina is amazing at what she does, especially at black and white photography. Every picture was amazing, and she was such a calming and sweet presence. Her associate photographer, Summer, was also funny and awesome to work with. They were both really efficient and professional while also being another friend on my special day.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Jourdan

Jourdan L. · Married on 12/07/2019

Jourdan walker

The best photography I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend her to everyone! She is flexible with schedule and goes out of her way to accommodate her client. Jus an all around wonderful person. I am thankful to have met

Sent on 12/12/2019

Amanda R. · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing and beautiful

Our photographer was everything I wanted! From our engagement shoot to the wedding! The photos were breathtaking and just beautiful!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Madeleine B. · Married on 01/19/2019

Best photographer - skilled, professional, warm, compassionate, organized

Simply the best. Tina is the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful and organized photographer we have ever hired. She is an accomplished photographer. Her photos are incredible; they make you gasp at their beauty.

The true test of a small business owner comes when something doesn’t go quite right. Well, I can tell you that Tina handled herself professionally and with expedience in remedying the hiccup. While the mistake was on our part, she felt horrible anyway. Her solution was quick and a perfectly acceptable alternative. Seriously impressed.

Tina and her team are the best photographers you could hire to capture the moments of your wedding. She gets all the group shots, the memorabilia pictures and is especially good at capturing the candid moments. Thank you for the brilliant pictures of our daughter’s wedding! It will be a day we will remember forever in the perfect pictures you took.

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Sondra

Sondra · Married on 11/01/2018

Tina is absolutely the best!

Tina and her team were an absolute dream on our big day. Tiny disclaimer: I am in indirectly involved in the wedding business and when I got engaged I knew exactly who I hoped would be our photographer, and it was Tina Joiner! I was lucky enough to snag her. She was so present and accommodating throughout our entire lengthy engagement and she didn’t falter from that on our wedding day. Her artistic eye caught the best moments of our day and I am absolutely in love with all of our photos. Our theme was Urban Colorado and she nailed it! I couldn’t be happier about her service and our wedding day photos! Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Carly · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot possibly rave enough about Tina! She is truly one of the kindest, humblest and most genuine people you will ever meet, and you will not be in the slightest disappointed working with her for any of your photography needs! After searching for months for the perfect photographer for our wedding, I contacted Tina and literally knew I wanted to work with her the moment I left our initial meeting! She was SO excited to work with me and so excited for my wedding! She was so easy to get ahold of at a moments notice, and was available throughout our entire engagement. Our wedding day was just as perfect, and herself and second shooter Amie went above and beyond to make the day so incredibly memorable. The weather was beautiful all morning as we got ready, but started raining shortly into our outdoor ceremony. Tina got the most amazing stormy pictures, was calm and collected when we frantically had to move family pictures inside, and never once showed an ounce of stress or impatience. Tina is someone you want to be friends with and you are excited to share things with, photography related or not. She was so down to earth and fun to be around, I didn't even feel like she was working when she was around! What an insanely competitive business to be in, in Colorado, and Tina deserves all the praise in the world. Her passion for what she does is unparalleled. She makes a conscious effort to be truly invested in your wedding and your story. Having vendors that I enjoyed spending time with and being around was so very important to me, and Tina was such a gem from the very beginning. Tina was always professional, kind and an absolute joy to have as a part of our engagement and wedding. We cannot thank Tina enough for her endless hours of hard work and the talent that went into capturing and printing our stunning wedding and engagement photos. We cannot recommend Tina Joiner Photography enough, what a privilege to work with Tina!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2014

Everything about my first interaction with Tina was serendipitous. I had come across a beautiful wedding she shot on Colorado Weddings Magazine blog, and emailed her for more details on the location of the wedding. Not only did she try to track down info on availability of that venue, she helped us find other venues when it turned out that we could not have our wedding at the location I asked about.

Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, I sent her inspiration photos to give her a sense of our style, and she was so receptive and intuitive in understanding what we were trying to achieve with the photos.

When I finally met her the day of our wedding, it was as if I'd always known her. She made everyone feel comfortable, bringing such a positive and uplifting attitude. Everyone enjoyed her company!

Finally - the photos! The photos are truly the most breathtaking wedding photos I have ever seen. I truly felt that our day was the most beautiful day I'd ever lived, and I was astonished at how perfectly she captured that beauty on camera.

It was an incredible relief to trust Tina to capture the special moments of our wedding day, and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Danielle · Married on 07/12/2014

Tina was such a great photographer. Her photos are great quality and she is so friendly. I was so happy she was willing to brave the rain for our wedding and didn't miss a beat. I am so happy with her services.

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • Kayla

Kayla O. · Married on 11/25/2019

Tina Joiner Photography-Aimie

Aimie was our photographer and she was absolutely amazing!!! She listened to our wants and needs and ran with it. I am so excited to see our pictures! I would highly suggest TJ Photography as they are a great company.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful photos

Tina was so amazing to work with. I originally met her at a bridal show and decided to sign her for my wedding. She was very patient and helpful with me. Even took the time to drive about 2 hours (if not a little more) to my venue a few weeks before my wedding to help me scope out the place to get the perfect photos. Sadly the day of my wedding I couldn’t get one of the photos I had wanted, but that was because the weather wasn’t great and you wouldn’t have been able to see the mountains that I was trying to get. But that had nothing to do with Tina. Tina was very nice and had the flexibility to stay an extra hour to get the final photos. She was on time to the wedding and takes the most beautiful photos! She made sure to take pictures of all the details and every photo she took came in color and black and white. Her pricing wasn’t cheap but she’s also not the most expensive. You definitely get your moneys worth! I still have not printed any of the photos she took, but will hopefully get to do that soon! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2019