Lantern Road, Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,095
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Time Walk Wedding Video

So you're getting married? Great! We offer all-day videography services with no time limit.

We are a husband-and-wife team based in Fishers, Indiana.

Throughout your entire wedding day, we provide respectful, unobtrusive coverage to capture the natural unravelling of events. We offer four packages and à la carte services so you can tailor our services to your needs and budget.

Most importantly, we deliver an edited long-form video of your wedding day, in addition to the highlight reel. We love making Highlight Films, and we hope you enjoy our samples of them. But don't forget about all the other footage that gets captured all day. Many places will try to convince you that digital delivery of "raw" footage will suit you fine. (Professional cameras record raw footage in a flat color profile, with little contrast. It provides more leeway when editing, and for that reason we use it. But we put in the time to edit it.)

During the first year or two after your wedding, the highlight video is the part everyone will be excited about. But as years go by, and you really begin to forget some of the little details of your wedding day, you're going to want to see more than the highlights. When that time comes, you're going to be much happier with a professionally edited video than with unedited raw footage.

That is why we always deliver a full-length edit of each wedding day we record.

Follow Time Walk Wedding Video on

Time Walk Wedding Video 2
Time Walk Wedding Video 3
Time Walk Wedding Video 4

Nikki · Married on 05/05/2018

Michael did a fantastic job on our wedding video. We can not thank him enough for all his hard work. He was so easy to work with and we LOVE our short clip from our big day. We keep watching it over and over reliving the magic. I am so happy we went with Time Walk Wedding Video for our wedding. If you are thinking about booking them STOP THINKING AND DO IT! I promise you will love them as much as we did. If we could give you 1,000 more stars we would. Thank you again for everything. You were absolutely amazing to work with and we are so blessed.

Time Walk Wedding Video 5
    Time Walk Wedding Video 6
    Time Walk Wedding Video 7
    Time Walk Wedding Video 8

Time Walk Wedding Videos was amazing! I loved the personal "interviews" before the ceremony, what a creative and fun moment to share with your new husband/wife! *Bonus, our answers all matched!*

There were so many things I missed before and during the ceremony that I couldn't have ever seen without a wedding video; for that reason alone I am so glad I got one! Seeing my closest friends and family gathering together, the beautiful ceremony space being set up, seeing now husband anxiously awaiting me... But beyond just the ceremony, there were so many more pieces of the wedding I got to enjoy over and over again. There were also a lot of details I hadn't noticed, and it was great to have another set of eyes capturing the moment. :)

Mike was professional, fun, creative --he even made some suggestions our photographer wanted to use! I would absolutely recommend Time Walk Wedding Videos to everyone!

Time Walk Wedding Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,095.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Lantern Road Fishers, Indiana, 46038 See on map