Time Walk Wedding Video Reviews

Time Walk Wedding Video 4
Time Walk Wedding Video 5

Danna Stewart · Married on 08/17/2019

Danna Stewart/Mother of the Groom

Michaels work is priceless and we are forever grateful for the video of our sons wedding he created. It’s simply beautiful. It’s something we will treasure for years to come. When the day comes and our daughter gets married I will be heartbroken if he is not available to provide us with the same amazing treasure. He is talented, kind and professional and timely. Worth every penny and much much more!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jenny B. · Married on 04/27/2019

Spectacular!

Oh. My. This video is AMAZING! We watched it a good 5 times and I cried with tears of pure happiness every time we watched it! Wow. I honestly don't know what to say! It is PERFECT!! We are beyond happy with what you have put together!! Thank you is just not enough! BUT... Thank you, THANK YOU! You captured our amazing day beyond expectation! We are so extremely blessed to have worked with someone like you who has such amazing talent!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Tara G. · Married on 12/27/2018

Our best wedding investment!

The absolute BEST investment my husband and I made in our wedding was hiring Time Walk Wedding Video. Michael's work captured every special moment of our wedding day and created a lasting memory that we will absolutely cherish for the rest of our lives! Without hesitation, we fully recommend Time Walk Wedding Video and know you will be equally as impressed with their skills and abilities. If you are in the market for a videographer, book them NOW!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Nikki · Married on 05/05/2018

Michael did a fantastic job on our wedding video. We can not thank him enough for all his hard work. He was so easy to work with and we LOVE our short clip from our big day. We keep watching it over and over reliving the magic. I am so happy we went with Time Walk Wedding Video for our wedding. If you are thinking about booking them STOP THINKING AND DO IT! I promise you will love them as much as we did. If we could give you 1,000 more stars we would. Thank you again for everything. You were absolutely amazing to work with and we are so blessed.

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Time Walk Wedding Video 7
    Time Walk Wedding Video 8
    Time Walk Wedding Video 9
    Time Walk Wedding Video 10

Time Walk Wedding Videos was amazing! I loved the personal "interviews" before the ceremony, what a creative and fun moment to share with your new husband/wife! *Bonus, our answers all matched!*

There were so many things I missed before and during the ceremony that I couldn't have ever seen without a wedding video; for that reason alone I am so glad I got one! Seeing my closest friends and family gathering together, the beautiful ceremony space being set up, seeing now husband anxiously awaiting me... But beyond just the ceremony, there were so many more pieces of the wedding I got to enjoy over and over again. There were also a lot of details I hadn't noticed, and it was great to have another set of eyes capturing the moment. :)

Mike was professional, fun, creative --he even made some suggestions our photographer wanted to use! I would absolutely recommend Time Walk Wedding Videos to everyone!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

We loved working with Time Walk video for our wedding! They were very professional and flexible to what we wanted captured.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Morgan · Married on 07/29/2016

Michael is very nice & my dad was impressed with his professionalism. I first saw his work on his website of other Purdue weddings and the wedding of Olympic swimmer David Boudia. Michael was on time for our meeting and responsive to emails. He recorded the ceremony, reception, and our photo shoot & ride on the Boilermaker Special. The final edit of our video was done within a couple weeks (he did a great job with editing & capturing every important moment) and our highlight video was ready before that. I appreciate the timeliness!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Trista · Married on 06/25/2016

Michael and Deanna were great! Unfortunately, they were one of the parts of our wedding that we did not have a lot of time to focus on leading up to the day-of, but that ended up being perfect and everything was taken care of on their end without us needed to do anything at all. The highlight video was given to us the week following our wedding, and the copies of the full videos were in our hands less than two weeks after! When we received the DVDs, the date on the cover was wrong, but after emailing Michael, we had new copies the next week! Their service and speed of getting the video back was awesome, and the videos themselves are amazing. We will definitely watch every year for the same day-of feeling!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Morgan · Married on 03/05/2016

Michael was recommended to us by a friend and no wonder because he was an absolute joy to work with! Him and his wife were completely professional the day of the wedding and made it feel natural to be videotaped throughout the day. Communication pre-wedding was seamless and appreciated. Our venue even complemented them on how easy they were to work with. We have all said that Time Walk was the best money that we spent on our wedding! Our highlight video came back so quickly and same with the DVD/Bluray full day copies as well. He was also the most reasonably priced videographer in the area for the excellent quality that you get. We just cannot say enough about Michael and Time Walk Wedding Videography...it is something we will cherish having forever! Do yourself a favor and hire Michael for your big day...you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Marck · Married on 01/02/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Michael. He was very responsive to all of my inquiries from first contact to delivery. He was very professional during the event. The end result exceeded our expectations in presentation and style. After viewing the video with my family we needed to order extra copies to share.

I would recommend Michael without hesitation!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Stacy · Married on 12/31/2015

Michael provided fantastic service through great communication, a high quality product at a fantastic value. During the wedding Michael made sure to get the shots he needed to make sure that we will love the final product without being bothersome or intrusive at all.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

Michael and his wife Deanna were amazing!!!! They arrived promptly and conducted interviews with the Bride and Groom, then Deanna went with the ladies and Michael went with the gentlemen. We got the gold package and that gave us as much time as we wanted! (Totally worth it!!) They were flexible with our schedule all day and we barely knew they were there at parts of the reception. Michael and Deanna were both so nice and fun to be around and just made me relaxed all day!!!! They captured some amazing moments with perfect sound and clarity, and we got our wedding DVD the day after we returned from the honeymoon!! It was so cute- our pictures are on the DVD itself and the cover! He literally captured every moment we could have ever asked him to and I didn't even have to tell him what we wanted. They are true professionals who love what they do and it shows. BOOK THEM!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Roberta · Married on 11/29/2014

We met Michael at a Bridal show, viewed his work, talked to him about his services and instantly felt like he would be the perfect person to cover our daughter's wedding. We communicated via email whenever we had questions, and he was always prompt in answering; we never waited on a response. The evening of the wedding, we let him do his job and never worried about anything. We received the DVDs in about a little over a week (which we felt was excellent turn-around time) and had a wonderful family evening viewing the special occasion all over. Michael did a fabulous job...the video was wonderful (sharp, clear, great focus and color, and he included the names of the wedding party, the parents, grandparents, etc. at the end of the video. He had a gorgeous picture of our daughter and son-in-law on the case cover and on the DVD itself. All of us are thoroughly pleased with the service and product and would highly recommend Michael with Time Walk Video.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Michael has a true gift! He was present for every moment, without altering its authenticity. We could not have been happier with him, and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Larissa · Married on 08/29/2014

Michael Hallenbeck (Time Walk Wedding Video) shown great professionalism, competency, courtesy, cooperation and flexibility throughout the entire wedding preparation process and on the job recording my daughter's ceremony and reception! We couldn't be happier with a quality and value! Michael was able to modify the video-package to our wants & needs! I highly recommend him and would definitely hire him again in a future!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2014

I highly recommend Time Walk Wedding Video! Michael and Deanna were excellent to work with - before, during and after the wedding. The DVD"s are great quality and our Highlight Video was a huge hit. People that were unable to be a part of the wedding had a chance to see some highlights of the day, and the people that were able to attend can go back and enjoy it as well. Each time I watch the video I see something new that I missed the last time or on the day of the wedding. What a great way to preserve those memories! I know we will be watching these videos for years to come!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Becky · Married on 07/06/2014

Time Walk Video did a fabulous job on our sons DVD for us to play at his upcoming rehearsal dinner. Love it. so professionally done. Great quality. It was so easy and affordable. Would highly recommend this company and plan to use them again when we have a special occasion.

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/09/2014

We had Michael put together a video for our son's rehearsal dinner of both Lance and Ashley's growing up years. It was Magical! Very professional, fun, an absolute TREASURE! Michael captured the personality of the couple and was amazing to work with.

Sent on 03/15/2014

Michael and Deanna did an amazing job with our wedding video. We absolutely love our highlight video and love being able to relive the day again and again. Besides the high quality of the videography, they were professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Additionally, the silver package is a great value compared to videographers. Choosing them as a videographer was on of the best decisions I made for my wedding day!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Christy · Married on 06/22/2013

We were on the fence about having a videographer, but Mike was definitely worth the investment, and very reasonably priced compared to other videographers we talked to. From start to finish, working with Mike and his wife Deanna was a breeze. I lived out of state, and Mike kindly mailed a sample full-length DVD to me so I could get a good feel for his style and the quality of his work. Everything went great the day-of. Mike and Deanna got great footage of everything, without ever being in the way or disrupting anything. It was definitely worth upgrading to the Gold Package to get the highlight video - our family and friends raved about it. We were amazed at how quickly Mike had our video done. Everything from the day was included, which we really appreciated. I loved being able to see all the parts of the ceremony that happened before I made my entrance, and my husband and I both enjoyed being able to hear all the speeches again. Mike even caught some hilarious moments of open dancing that we had missed. It's a video that we'll treasure for years to come!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Audra · Married on 06/15/2013

Mike was an excellent choice for our videographer! My now husband and I almost passed up the opportunity to have a videographer, which I feel we would've regretted! I definitely recommend booking Mike with some advanced notice. Luckily, our date opened up, and we were able to have a second chance to book him. He was very professional, courteous, affordable, and accountable. We received our video shortly after our wedding, and had no complaints or concerns. I'm so thankful that we chose Mike's business to be apart of our very memorable wedding day.

Sent on 01/09/2014

3.0

Michael did a great job.

I would however recommend having someone walk through the ceremony ahead of time to help him know how things would flow. We were so busy day-of, that we did not get a chance to give him much detail at all, but with that said, he was able to capture our special day to our liking.

Sent on 09/18/2014
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 07/15/2016

Time Walk offered us a great price for all day footage. Our highlight video is great! Our full day coverage video is OK-not super polished and didn't catch many "details" that I was hoping for- like decorations, close ups on rings, flowers, attire, etc. I was also hoping for more candid footage from guests entering the ceremony, mingling at cocktail hour etc. I guess I should have specified that we wanted those kinds of shots.

Sent on 12/10/2016