Bozeman, MT 59718 Map · Phone number

About Time of Your Life Events

We can do as little or as much as you need done. We can simply be a consultant or assist with every little detail. We will begin with a free, one hour consultation to find out your needs and help develop a budget. From there we will develop an action plan so we can respond with what is left to be done. We can help with coordination, decorations, menu planning, custom invitations or help you select pre-made ones, flowers, music, catering, cakes, centerpieces and assist with set-up and tear down. We will help with anything to make your event the Time of Your Life.

Follow Time of Your Life Events on

brideumbrellas

22 Reviews for Time of Your Life Events

Reilly · Married on 06/15/2019

Working with Genevieve is AMAZING

From start to finish Genevieve made the planning process and my big day SO relaxed. She was so ahead of the game and was able to take an immense amount of pressure off of me! She made my day flow so smoothly. Genevieve has such a calming energy as well, which is so essential on a stressful day like your wedding. I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride looking to have the perfect day!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Katherine · Married on 08/18/2018

Hiring Genevieve as our wedding planner was easily the best decision we made (outside of saying “I Do”) for our wedding weekend! I don’t know if I’ve ever met someone so well-suited to be a wedding planner (and I’ve met many wedding planners)! I am still amazed that Genevieve not only managed to keep all the details of our wedding weekend straight, but that she went above and beyond with every detail. Our wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect thanks to her, her husband Kris (our bartender extraordinaire), and their various employees. Bozeman was a “destination,” so we hired Time of Your Life Events for our welcome dinner and wedding, and the details, timing, communication, etc. were all seamless. Genevieve represents a rare blend of someone who is extremely competent, and efficient yet laid back and reassuring. She has done a wonderful job establishing herself in the Bozeman community, and her experience is evident in the strong relationships/respect she has cultivated with all the wedding vendors, and also the truly exceptional events that TOYLB puts on. Thank you for allowing us to have “The Time of Our Lives!” on 8.18.18!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Lydia · Married on 07/28/2017

Genevieve and her staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best day of our lives. Throughout the entire process, Genevieve was professional, organized and always on top of it. She gave us excellent advice and recommendations we could trust. The planning, days leading up to the wedding, the wedding day and days after were stress free because we had Genevieve's guidance and help. Genevieve thought of absolutely every detail, always communicated promptly and effectively, and did everything possible to make sure that our day went perfectly. My husband and I, our families, our wedding party and our guests had an absolute blast and we owe that to Genevieve and her amazing staff. I couldn't imagine our wedding without her. We cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work and dedication. We would 100% recommend Genevieve's services to any future bride and groom.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Time of Your Life Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Rockin' TJ Ranch
    Rockin' TJ Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

We love working with Time of Your Life Events at the Rockin' TJ Ranch!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Time of Your Life Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Gathering Light Photography
    Gathering Light Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Time of Your LIfe Events! They are so professional and always do a beautiful job. As a photographer I always appreciate how smoothly the day runs when they are there. Makes my job easier!

• Bozeman, 59718 See on map