Tim Wheaton Photography

Aliso Viejo, CA View map

Your wedding photographer is possibly the most important piece in the puzzle of planning your wedding day. Tim Wheaton pays attention to capture those special moments from your wedding day as well as portraying the beauty of the couple on their most special day.

You will hear it time and again, your photos are what will stand the test of time, and be passed down to further generations as a reminder of your wedding day. I keep that timeless quality in mind whenever I am holding my camera, working to preserve your investment in your photos as your legacy.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • User1533499 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you want an amazing and talented photographer who genuinely cares about you then look no further. Tim is so professional and made my fiance and I feel so comfortable. I was so afraid because my fiance hates to take pictures but Tim used humor and is professionalism to get my fiance to look great in the pictures! We got our engagement photos and they are amazing. He listened to everything that I wanted and delivered plus even more. I cannot wait for the wedding because I know the photos will be to die for!
    Daniel Married on 09/15/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tim has an amazing talent with his camera. His shots look natural and unique. He is very creative and his personality really makes the day fun and exciting. I looked at dozens of wedding photographers and no one's work stood out like Tim Wheaton.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Aliso Creek Rd Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656
Location of (Tim Wheaton Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding