Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number

About Petra Calling Photography

Southern California portrait and wedding photographer dedicated to giving the best experience to my clients while delivering stunning images that will be cherished for generations.

Thamer Bajjali,

86c71e47d8252c6d 1386056319123 mg134
mg259

4 Reviews for Petra Calling Photography

Michelle · Married on 10/18/2014

Thamer at Petra Calling Photography shot our engagement and wedding photos and we were so happy that we chose him to document our special day. Not only does he have a keen eye for capturing details, but his friendly encouraging presence makes it very comfortable to work with him. Thamer was very responsive to all of our wants and questions and we were ecstatic with the final product.

We have received so many compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos and would recommend Thamer to shoot your engagement and wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Deirdree · Married on 07/13/2014

I would certainly recommend this photographer. She is very professional. I love how easy going and flexible she was. At the last minute we had to do our wedding inside. We had alot less room than we expected, but the pictures came out beautifully. I also love the way she was able to direct us during our couple shots. Im not really creative when it comes to taking pictures. She directed us so that we could get some really great shots. Our wedding celebration ended earlier than expected, so she gave us a discount for not having to take pictures as long as planned. Lastly I really appreciate how she went out of her way to drop off our wedding albumn after I didnt get it in the mail the first time. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Rachel · event on 11/22/2013

Petra Calling is one of the best photo companies in Orange County! My fiance and I had a great experience. Before our photo shoot, I expressed to Thamer that I was nervous to be in front of the camera but he put me at ease. He did a great job of making us feel comfortable on the night of the shoot. He has a great sense of humor that had us laughing the whole time! He also edited our photos and sent them to us very quickly! We had them a week after our photo shoot which was impressive because it was during the holidays! We LOVE our photos! We love his style. What I liked best about our experience was how comfortable he made us in front of the camera. That's the most important part when choosing a photographer. He's extremely personable and I will recommend him to all my friends!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Petra Calling Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards

• Costa Mesa, 92627 See on map