Tim Gillies Photography

Denver, CO View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

I take on only a few weddings per year. I love to shoot engagements and small elopements in awesome places and I can often be a cheaper alternative than hiring someone who considers themselves a "wedding photographer". I am interested in couples wanting small elopements in beautiful places. I am based in Denver but travel globally to destinations and National Parks and can secure permits for shooting in those places. I don't chase after Wedding Wire or The Knot awards and accolades. My website is not full of "2019 Couples Choice" awards. I focus on my work and not getting caught up in the circus that is the Wedding Industry. My business is centered around commercial portraiture and lifestyle photos, which will fit the right couple for me.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$495.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2100.00

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Photos

Tim did AMAZING photographing our wedding. We didn't want the typical wedding bundle of books, prints, and more - Tim was able to work with us to create the perfect package and he seriously did such an amazing job. We have received preview shots and they look better than I could have ever imagined. He has an eye for the shots and executes better than any other wedding photographer I have seen.
  • Jason
    Jason R. Married on 10/28/2018

Awesome Photographer

Tim is quite an amazing photographer. He did our wedding and killed it. Got every angle and shot that we would want. Always helpful and giving us ideas for cool shots. Was very satisfied.

Tim Gillies Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jason! It was a pleasure working with you and Kyrie and I am honored I got to be a part of your big day. I wish you two the best. Keep in touch!

Tim
  • Austin
    Austin G. Married on 09/02/2018

So glad we found Tim for our wedding!

Positively, absolutely, a resounding YES to hiring Tim - our photos are BEAUTIFUL.

My wife and I got married in Denver during September 2018. We must have poured through 30 different wedding photographers before finding Tim's site, and I immediately knew I wanted him to shoot our wedding. What I saw in his photos, especially compared to others, was that he was really capturing the individual personality of his subjects - part of what made me excited about Tim as a photographer is that this went beyond just his wedding photography, he shoots a wide range of subjects: engagement photos, athletics, nature, and even a few people's pets. There is a very cute photo of a pug somewhere in his portfolio that was the final convincing factor for my wife and I.

Throughout the whole process Tim was very responsive and very helpful - I always felt confident that he was going to show up on time and do a fantastic job - and that's exactly what he did. I strongly recommend Tim to everyone!

Tim Gillies Photography's reply:

Wow thank you so much Austin! I am so glad you and Megan found me and am so thankful for letting me be a part of your big day! I wish you two all the best and can't thank you enough for such a kind review. Thanks Austin!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1558 Fairfax St. Denver, 80220
Location of (Tim Gillies Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding