1558 Fairfax St., Denver, CO 80220 Map · Phone number

About Tim Gillies Photography

I take on only a few weddings per year. I love to shoot engagements and small elopements in awesome places and I can often be a cheaper alternative than hiring someone who considers themselves a "wedding photographer". I am interested in couples wanting small elopements in beautiful places. I am based in Denver but travel globally to destinations and National Parks and can secure permits for shooting in those places. I don't chase after Wedding Wire or The Knot awards and accolades. My website is not full of "2019 Couples Choice" awards. I focus on my work and not getting caught up in the circus that is the Wedding Industry. My business is centered around commercial portraiture and lifestyle photos, which will fit the right couple for me.

Follow Tim Gillies Photography on

8 Reviews for Tim Gillies Photography

• Hannah

Hannah Williams · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Photos

Tim did AMAZING photographing our wedding. We didn't want the typical wedding bundle of books, prints, and more - Tim was able to work with us to create the perfect package and he seriously did such an amazing job. We have received preview shots and they look better than I could have ever imagined. He has an eye for the shots and executes better than any other wedding photographer I have seen.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Jason

Jason Rodgers · Married on 10/28/2018

Awesome Photographer

Tim is quite an amazing photographer. He did our wedding and killed it. Got every angle and shot that we would want. Always helpful and giving us ideas for cool shots. Was very satisfied.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Tim Gillies Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jason! It was a pleasure working with you and Kyrie and I am honored I got to be a part of your big day. I wish you two the best. Keep in touch!

Tim
  • Austin

Austin Gibbons · Married on 09/02/2018

So glad we found Tim for our wedding!

Positively, absolutely, a resounding YES to hiring Tim - our photos are BEAUTIFUL.

My wife and I got married in Denver during September 2018. We must have poured through 30 different wedding photographers before finding Tim's site, and I immediately knew I wanted him to shoot our wedding. What I saw in his photos, especially compared to others, was that he was really capturing the individual personality of his subjects - part of what made me excited about Tim as a photographer is that this went beyond just his wedding photography, he shoots a wide range of subjects: engagement photos, athletics, nature, and even a few people's pets. There is a very cute photo of a pug somewhere in his portfolio that was the final convincing factor for my wife and I.

Throughout the whole process Tim was very responsive and very helpful - I always felt confident that he was going to show up on time and do a fantastic job - and that's exactly what he did. I strongly recommend Tim to everyone!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Tim Gillies Photography's reply:

Wow thank you so much Austin! I am so glad you and Megan found me and am so thankful for letting me be a part of your big day! I wish you two all the best and can't thank you enough for such a kind review. Thanks Austin!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tim Gillies Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2100.00
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 1558 Fairfax St. Denver, 80220 See on map
    Location of (Tim Gillies Photography)