Baltimore, Parkville, MD 21117 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,750
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Tifphany Nichol

Tifphany Nichol is a wedding planning boutique that is based in Baltimore, Maryland and specializes in partial and day-of wedding coordination. Their team is dedicated to ensuring that all of their clients experience the magic of seeing their ideas come to life.

Whether you are hoping for a huge extravaganza or a more intimate affair, Tifphany Nichol can help you plan every detail of your wedding day. Because they want to make sure that you don’t worry about a thing in the days, weeks and months leading up to your wedding day, the team offers services that extend far beyond beautiful table settings. They offer a strong peace of mind throughout the entire planning process. Some of the wedding planning services that are offered by Tifphany Nichol include:

• Budget analysis

20v0923 51 999251 1570449088

10 Reviews for Tifphany Nichol

Talore · Married on 10/11/2019

Everything we needed and More

Tifphany was amazing! It sounds cliché and cheesy but she was very attentive and made sure everything we wanted came to light. We hired her as a day of coordinator. She attended our venue meetings, contacted vendors, and everything else included in that service. But Tifphany went beyond just that, we had issues with a no show DJ and issues with the venue. Tifphany stepped in, helped us confirm a new DJ, communicated with the venue. She really took off a level of stress from us! I would never have any event without at least a coordinator and/or planner. More important I would not have a wedding without Tifphany and her team. They are great at professionalism and execution of visions.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Porshaé

Porshaé Malan Gray-Peel · Married on 10/11/2019

Everything we needed and More

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 09/01/2019

My Wedding Savior! Fantastic Wedding experience from beginning to end! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

I randomly came across Tifphany's name through a referral on a fb group and decided to give her a call. I didn't know what to expect or if I even needed a wedding planner. From the very first conversation with Tifphany, I knew I would be in good hands! All the feelings of stress and being overwhelmed from all the planning that every bride feels was immediately lifted from my plate. She kept me on task, her problem-solving skills were impeccable and she even came to my rescue more than once by recommending vendors for the wedding and they were all SUPERB! I felt so confident in her skills by the wedding day and I was NOT disappointed. I literally had the best day of my life and the small hiccups that we had during the day was solved either without my knowledge or so quickly, that I didn't even have time to get upset. My wedding space was decorated exactly the way that I envisioned. Even after the wedding, Tifphany boxed up all the rentals and returned them for me when I was on my honeymoon! As a bride, its hard to hand over control to a stranger and expect them to care as much as you do, and see your day as you would see it, but that is exactly what happened! I hired Tifphany not knowing her, or her skills and now I have ended up with a friend who I would recommend to any and everyone. If weddings weren't so expensive, I would have another one, just to have Tifphany Plan it!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Truly enjoyed working with you and Garry! #LindseyLove !!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tifphany Nichol FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1750
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tifphany Nichol 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Baltimore Parkville, MD, 21117 See on map
    Location of (Tifphany Nichol)