Tifphany Nichol Reviews

Tifphany Nichol View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kathleen
    Kathleen S. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Hire her now as your coordinator/planner!

Tifphany was everything Shaun and I needed and more! I knew that we needed her to help ensure that we were organized at our venue and that everything went smoothly for our wedding and she did not disappoint! Planning a wedding is hard enough, but during a pandemic made it even more difficult. She helped us two months out officially, but was there every step of the way while we were planning. She helped contact vendors and took that off of our plates so that we could relax for the two months leading up to the wedding and it was absolutely wonderful. She knew exactly what we wanted and made sure to vocalize that and advocate for us with our venue and vendors. Our venue and Tifphany got along so well too, it was so great to see how smoothly every little piece went. Tifphany made sure to send out the timeline to all vendors in advance and keep everyone in the loop about what was happening for our wedding. Her communication was on point and so necessary for a day that can get chaotic. We absolutely loved working with Tifphany and will consistently refer her to our friends and family. She is the BEST coordinator/planner! THANK YOU SO MUCH TIFPHANY!

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thanks Kathleen for this great review! You're welcome x infinity! It was our pleasure to be apart of your day.
  • Kristia
    Kristia Married on 07/24/2021

The BEST planner

Let the record show that my husband, my mother, and I have all INDEPENDENTLY reviewed Tifphany because we were all SO pleased with the work she did! We hired Tifphany the summer of 2019 before our August 2020 wedding. Unsurprisingly, due to COVID we had to postpone our wedding, which meant that we spent almost two years working with Tifphany. I can't imagine having done this long haul with anyone else, at this point she's basically family. We looked a few different planners and Tifphany offered the most comprehensive services at the most affordable price. I've had friend have planners who did half the work Tifphany did and cost twice as much. I feel like we won the lottery.

Tifphany is so so so organized you need another word to describe it. She is so well connected and knowledgeable about vendors in the Baltimore area that we could rest easy moving forward with her recs as we planned our wedding from Boston. I am pretty type A and throughout the entire process she preempted all my wonderings and worries. The day of I didn't have to worry about anything logistical because she had it BEYOND handled. Anytime I thought to myself "wait what about?" Tifphany had already dealt with it hours prior. In one of the photos I posted you can see how hands on she is -- literally helping me with my shoes when I was getting ready. In another you see the smiling bride and groom while she stares into the distance handling business -- a great summary of our wedding day.

Hire her hire her hire her hire her! You won't regret it!
    Brennan B. Married on 07/24/2021

A+ Experience!

Tifphany was such a huge help to me and my wife as we planned our wedding. Our ceremony was postponed because of COVID and Tifphany was right with us through every bump in the road and every detour. She was knowledgable, responsive, proactive, and responsible. I literally can't think of anything we could have asked for her to do additionally or differently. From our first meeting until the end of our wedding weekend, Tifphany was an enormous help and support. We can't thank her and recommend her enough!

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thank you so much Brennan! It truly was my pleasure, and thanks for welcoming me so warmly.

Tifphany Nichol
    Catherine K. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing. Simply A+

We are beyond satisfied with Tifphany. I don’t have the words to describe how AMAZING she was planning my daughter’s wedding. Simply A+!
    Planning a wedding in Baltimore while the bride and groom live in one state and the bride family in another required a lot of coordination. It would have been impossible without Tifphany to do this. From selecting a venue to selecting a caterer, a florist to a make-up artist, a DJ, and a the photographer – to list a few, to the minute details of the "Day of", including, keeping us on time and coordinating with the parking valet agency, Tifphany was our guide expert every step of the way.
    Tifphany helped us find the right vendors, booked visits with them as necessary and advised us throughout the process based on her deep experience. She quickly earned our trust, and she exceeded our expectations. Simply A+!
    Our three-day celebration was a resounding success. On the Day-of, Tifphany ensured all went timely, without a single glitch. She stayed through the celebration, coordinating with vendors and shielding us from any concerns. She and her staff were AMAZING! We could not have paid her enough for the quality she’s delivered. Simply the best. I would be willing to attest to the quality of her service to any prospective clients. THANK YOU, TIFPHANY, from the mother of the bride!

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Mrs. Catherine (Mom!), thank you so much for trusting us with your daughter's day! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your family.
  • Kendra
    Kendra A. Married on 05/30/2021

Wedding 5/30/21

I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding where Tifphany was the planner. COVID 19 restrictions totally changed my friend's entire wedding literally just days before. I was able to witness Tifphany help them pull it all together what seemed like overnight. Without even thinking twice , or even look for other wedding planners , I quickly reached out to her to handle my own upcoming wedding !

During the planning process Tifphany gave great advice and brought attention to things I would have never thought about. She communicated with all our vendors successfully. Our wedding day went soooooooo smooth, we just had to show up lol. It started right on time and flowed nicely from beginning to end. All thanks to her organization.

At first I was hesitant about hiring a planner. However , it was the best decision , especially working with Tfiphany and her team!

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thank you sooo much for the review Kendra! I just know we'll see more of you and Nick at future weddings, this time as guests! :)
    Monique D. Married on 05/01/2021

Exceptional, Elegant, & Efficient!

Pure class, exquisite taste, and a deep understanding of all of the “EXTRANESS” I require! Tifphany Nichol exceeded our expectations. From the moment we signed the contract, we were given undivided attention, educated on the process, and even talked off of a few ledges when things got hectic. The vendors we were aligned to were in tune with our unique needs and knew exactly how to support our 35 person bridal party! The journey to our wedding day was remarkable and due to the hard work of our planners...the day was magical!
    250 guests
    2 planners
    Over 15 vendors
    A whole lot of EXTRANESS!

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review Monique + Marques! It was our absolute pleasure getting you two down the aisle and on the dancefloor.
  • Ahmiyah
    Ahmiyah M. Married on 11/20/2020

The Best Coordinator/Planner EVER!!

was everything I never knew I needed. We hired her as our day over coordinator but she did so much more than what that entailed.

Tiphany got down in the trenches with us months early and was with us every step of the way! We were a #covid wedding and had to replan our entire wedding. Tifphany was amazing when it came to communicating and coordinating with our vendors and making sure they were in compliance of mandates provided by the governor and county executive.

When it came to making sure our guests felt safe and comfortable, Tifphany made sure we planned on providing masks and temperature checks upon arrival of our guests.

The day of our ceremony, Tifphany made sure everything moved smoothly. From making sure the wedding party arrived on time, to making sure the vendors were situated accordingly, and making sure everything was on schedule. Tifphany was the best coordinator I have ever worked with. Any friends that get married in the future, I will refer her again and again and again!! By far the best coordinator/planner EVER!!

***New Event***
    Baby Shower 7/17/21

Tifphany was the best wedding coordinator, so much so, that when we got pregnant we chose to come back for seconds!!! Even though Tifphany doesn’t plan baby showers, she couldn’t resist us being apart of our journey again. She literally did everything and I didn’t have to stress about ONE THING! I left everything in her hands because she did so well with our wedding! Every vendor she chose made the baby shower so gorgeous and embodied my entire vision! I’ll recommend Tifp 10x over!

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thanks Ahmiyah + Armand for this amazingly detailed review. We loved being a part of your big day. Love was in the air from beginning to end. Thank you for choosing TN!
  • David
    David H. Married on 10/08/2020

Tifphany's Wedding Planning Skills Were AMAZING!!!

I'll start by saying that I never realized how detailed and organized you have to be to plan a wedding. It was all the little details and questions that Tifphany had for us to make us stop and think about things regarding the wedding. Even though we paid for her 3 month prior wedding planning services she still made herself available for anything we needed. She sent us vendors when we didn't know where to start looking, she gave suggestions on where to find wedding items we were looking for and more.

Since we had our wedding during the pandemic there were A LOT of changes that had to be made and Tifphany did all she could in her power to handle it all for us. She definitely helped with our stress levels. From changing the wedding date to changing the wedding venue 72 hours prior to our wedding was nothing we could've done without her. Tifphany was also a strong advocate for us and she knew exactly how to handle these vendors who were trying to get over on us at times. She will definitely have your back and best interest at heart.

The wedding day was GORGEOUS and with her wedding planning eye she was able to make sure we got the dream wedding we wanted. I met Tifphany in college and we remained friends since then so I knew her work ethic and her kind heart. It was no doubt about of choosing her as our wedding planner. I strongly recommend Tifphany as a wedding planner because she is young, fresh mind, great ideas, hard working and knows what she's doing in this wedding business. She is VERY reasonable in price and I'm surprised her services aren't more with her amazing skills. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING PRE-,DURING, AND POST-WEDDING!!!

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thank you so much David for the beautiful review! It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of you and Porsha's day!
  • Hefbeats
    Hefbeats Married on 08/10/2020

Exceptional Customer!!

I’m a local DMV DJ and it was great working with Tifphany on our first wedding event, She was very attentive and made sure everything went according to plan. The decor on this wedding was amazing!! Tifphany is very detailed and it tells by the finish product. I look forward to working with Tiphany and her team in the near future.

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thanks so much DJ Hefbeats for the review. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Looking forward to future events together!
  • Porshaé
    Porshaé M. Married on 10/11/2019

Everything we needed and More

Tifphany was amazing! It sounds cliché and cheesy but she was very attentive and made sure everything we wanted came to light. We hired her as a day of coordinator. She attended our venue meetings, contacted vendors, and everything else included in that service. But Tifphany went beyond just that, we had issues with a no show DJ and issues with the venue. Tifphany stepped in, helped us confirm a new DJ, communicated with the venue. She really took off a level of stress from us! I would never have any event without at least a coordinator and/or planner. More important I would not have a wedding without Tifphany and her team. They are great at professionalism and execution of visions.
    Talore Married on 10/11/2019

Everything we needed and More

• Denise
    Denise Married on 09/01/2019

My Wedding Savior! Fantastic Wedding experience from beginning to end! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

I randomly came across Tifphany's name through a referral on a fb group and decided to give her a call. I didn't know what to expect or if I even needed a wedding planner. From the very first conversation with Tifphany, I knew I would be in good hands! All the feelings of stress and being overwhelmed from all the planning that every bride feels was immediately lifted from my plate. She kept me on task, her problem-solving skills were impeccable and she even came to my rescue more than once by recommending vendors for the wedding and they were all SUPERB! I felt so confident in her skills by the wedding day and I was NOT disappointed. I literally had the best day of my life and the small hiccups that we had during the day was solved either without my knowledge or so quickly, that I didn't even have time to get upset. My wedding space was decorated exactly the way that I envisioned. Even after the wedding, Tifphany boxed up all the rentals and returned them for me when I was on my honeymoon! As a bride, its hard to hand over control to a stranger and expect them to care as much as you do, and see your day as you would see it, but that is exactly what happened! I hired Tifphany not knowing her, or her skills and now I have ended up with a friend who I would recommend to any and everyone. If weddings weren't so expensive, I would have another one, just to have Tifphany Plan it!

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Truly enjoyed working with you and Garry! #LindseyLove !!!
    Denesa Married on 07/20/2019

The absolute best planner/day of coordinator!

What can I say!!! She is the best, Tifphany went above and beyond to make sure my special day was AMAZING! If there were any issues on the day I didn't know anything about it!! I had a worry/stress free BEAUTIFUL day. The vision for my wedding came to life and so much more with her help! Throughout the planning process Tifphany offered lots of much needed advice and even listen to me cry/whine when I got overwhelmed. If any vendors caused me issues Tifphany jumped right in and took the issues off my hands. I am very OCD and like to be in control of things, but with Tifphany if I needed her to do anything I didn't have to worry or check in to assure it got done she was ALL over it. I highly recommend her, you will not regret it! Tifphany THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I can tell you love what you do and your amazing at it.

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thank you Denesa and Tray for the amazing review! So happy to have been apart of your special day ;)
    Sarah S. Married on 06/22/2019

My last minute wedding savior!

Tifphany and her team were absolutely amazing! I decided last minute to hire a day-of coordinator after a particularly stressful weekend planning with my mother. She swooped in, took all of my notes and diagrams, and took away all of my stress! It was the best decision I made for my wedding week and she truly helped me make the day run smoothly. She also ensured that my mom took time to have a good time instead of constantly trying to clean-up, set-up, or organize!

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the great review! It was truly our pleasure to get you and Bobby down the aisle! Such a fun couple!
  • Tiffanie
    Tiffanie Married on 03/02/2019

WonderWoman Planner!

To lead by example, the professional hired a professional so the wedding day would be all the clients envisioned on their wedding day. I was given the position as MOH however, I was also the Wedding Planner and knowing that these roles should not coincide I hired Tiphany. When Tiphany took over as Wedding Planner she jumped right in with client without me even knowing, she allowed me to embrace my position as MOH. Leading up to wedding day we were all very relaxed and comfortable in knowing that Tifphany had everything under control. On wedding day, with 2 venues, 248 guests, 17 vendors and 6 team members the day ran smoothly and on-time! I'm so happy to have hired Tifphany to handle such a major production, I highly recommend Tifphany Nichol Weddings!

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Vendor to vendor, thank you for this amazing review and for trusting us with your initial vision and client. It was our pleasure!
    Marvin B. Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Tifphany was amazing in planning our wedding. From the very beginning she was super engaged and involved with every aspect of our planning. Felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders once she came on board. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a perfect wedding planner.
    Renae M. Married on 10/13/2018

Simply amazing - you will be glad you hired Tifphany

Using TN’s “final stretch” wedding planning services was the second best decision I made about my wedding (the first was saying yes to my fiance’s proposal!). We were planning an October wedding and my Fall schedule was exploding. During my initial consultation with Tifphany I felt put at ease. She was thorough in her questions, easy to talk to, and very professional. I asked her what a bride could do to make her job easier, and she said “trust.” I put my trust in Tifphany and she DELIVERED. She was very accessible by text and email in the days leading up to the wedding and diligent in her work once she took over vendor coordination. Tifphany made it possible for me to let go of the details and focus on what really mattered on our wedding day - the love and commitment to my husband, and the joy of celebrating with our closest friends and family. In fact, I left both my veil and a pair of shoes behind at the hotel and Tifphany managed to bring both of them to the venue in time for the ceremony. This is just one small detail in a day of details that Tifphany expertly handled. We received nonstop compliments about Tifphany from our family and wedding party about her professionalism, agreeable demeanor, and management of the event. My FIL who initially misunderstood a wedding planner’s role lauded her attention to detail and responsiveness. Our wedding was the happiest day of my life and it would not have been possible without Tifphany’s hard work and dedication to realizing our wedding vision.
    Chantelle Married on 09/23/2017
    The runners and round canopy were absolutely gorgeous. Our event was set up the day prior and service was quick and efficient. Thank you.

Tifphany Nichol's reply:

Thank you for the review! I believe this was mistakenly left specifically for the decor vendor, but we loved working with her and you!! Happy to get you down the aisle!
    Dominiqua Married on 09/16/2017
    Tifphany is AMAZING! I was so stressed trying to figure out the little details for my wedding last September. But once I hired Tifphany, she really eased all of my concerns. I strongly recommend using her as a day of planner - she's easy to work with, very responsive, professional, and nice.
  • Y
    Yvette Married on 12/29/2012

Sept 7, 2019 Wedding - Mother of the Groom

Tifphany was on top of everything from the beginning. So professional. She was the first vendor to arrive and the last to leave. She and her assistant worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect. Money well spent! I shutter to think how different the wedding experience would have been without her.