Tiffany Bolk Photography

Saint Paul, MN View map

When I am making photographs is when I feel most alive! I feel like this is what I am supposed to be doing. I don’t just take photographs, I make them!

I received my MFA and BFA in photography and now I'm pursuing a career that I actually went to school for! I love being able to be a part of my couples wedding day. I always feel honored to be choosen to share some of the most intimate moments with people. I would love the opportunity to capture your wedding story through my photos! Please email me at tiffanybolkphotography@gmail.com or call me at 612-518-9868. I look forward to hearing from you!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints

Becca Married on 04/02/2016
    Our wedding pictures are so beautiful - and they capture our wedding day perfectly!! Tiffany is a wonderful photographer - and I would (and have) recommend her to anyone for their wedding! She has reasonable prices with high end photography.
  • User2266943 2+ years ago
    I am beyond happy with my experience with Tiffany Bolk! Her photographs of our wedding are so beautiful and a real treasure to my husband and myself and our families. She was incredibly professional and flexible which made it that much easier to work with leading up to and especially on the day. The pictures were the most important aspect for us so when I came across Tiffany's work, I knew I had found the perfect photographer. She was incredibly helpful in guiding me through the process and making suggestions along the way. She was more than willing to work with our requests for particular photos and also suggested ideas we hadn't thought of. The result is fantastic. I am blown away with how amazing our wedding day looks through the photos and we will treasure them forever. Hiring Tiffany was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day and I highly, highly recommend her for any bride!
    Megan Married on 05/09/2014
    I only gave Tiffany about 3 weeks’ notice for my elopement and had the vaguest of ideas about what we were looking for in terms of styling. Tiffany was not only prompt and professional in her dealings with us, but she was creative and kind. She provided us with beautiful images that exceeded expectations. She guided us when we didn't really have a clue and was truly a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her services to anyone-- big wedding or spur of the moment with only 6 guests.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

155 George St. W. Saint Paul, 55107
Location of (Tiffany Bolk Photography)

Tiffany Bolk Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Tiffany Bolk Photography offer?

Tiffany Bolk Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Tiffany Bolk Photography offer?

Tiffany Bolk Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Tiffany Bolk Photography offer for wedding events?

Tiffany Bolk Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Tiffany Bolk Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tiffany Bolk Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding