3422 Summerwood Way, Lakeland, FL 33812 Map · Phone number

About Tiffani Jones Photography

Growing up, I could never get lost in the wonder of a story in a book. Then one day I realized I could let my mind imagine a wondrous story through imagery. Being a storyteller through creating imagery that uses heart and light is what feeds my soul. Photography gives me a tangible voice…evoking emotions I never knew existed. After a wonderful 15 year nursing career, I left the art of nursing for the art of creating.

I create best with a laid back carefree approach to capturing stories. If you are interested in me telling your story, if my work evokes emotion in you, please head on over to the contact page!

Follow Tiffani Jones Photography on

Tiffani Jones Photography 7
  • Haley

Haley Randazzo · Married on 03/23/2019

We love Tiffani

Tiffani and her team were absolutely amazing!! There are so many things that she did such an great job on. First, she was very responsive leading up to the day. On our wedding day and rehearsal dinner night, she was so friendly and outgoing, all of my friends and family loved her. She made us comfortable in front of the camera which is no small task because we are both usually very awkward :) And on top of all that she got our pictures back to us so fast!! All of my married friends were stunned at how quickly we got everything back. Looking at all of the pictures now I am blown away! I just can’t believe there were only two people there taking pictures, looking at all of them you would think she had a team of at least five, they didn’t miss a moment and got multiple angles. Would recommend Tiffani to any new bride!!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Tiffani Jones Photography 8
    Tiffani Jones Photography 9
    Tiffani Jones Photography 10
    Tiffani Jones Photography 11

Tiffani Jones Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Haley! Loved working with you guys and your families! Wish you all a lifetime of happiness!

Keely · Married on 04/28/2018

Tiffani was an absolute privilege to work with. She is truly a fine art photographer whose work should be on display, and you will see that in your photos. They’re shot and edited beautifully to capture real, intimate moments that most other photographers may miss.

A couple quick things: Tiffani is sweet and joyful, but stays in the background of your big day. She shoots the portraits quickly and efficiently for those with impatient wedding parties or families. She’s excellent with children, both in interacting and capturing their effervescence. She has the most impressive party photos of any photographer I came across; you will see the dance floor action like never before! And just as significantly as her skill, she delivered my first set of edited photos within 24 hours of my wedding, then got me the rest within 4 days. No months of waiting.

I love my photos so much that I plan to distribute digital copies to guests photographed at the wedding because they’re portrait-quality. A member of my bridal party has already ordered multiple copies of a photo of his mom!

Tiffani is such a special talent and person. You should hire her not only for her work, but also for the good vibes she brings to your day and your entire planning process!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Tiffani Jones Photography 19
    Tiffani Jones Photography 20
    Tiffani Jones Photography 21

Molly · Married on 11/18/2017

I simply cannot put into words how amazing Tiffani Jones. She and her team, captured every true emotion and memory on our wedding day. Her photos are not only beautiful and well thought out with the impeccable use of natural lighting (an important criteria for me) but they tell a story.

Weddings take months of planning for one special day. Even if you are totally present in each moment of that day, it is critical to have the right photographer to keep those memories alive.

TIffani Jones is the photographer you want and deserve to keep your wedding warm in your heart forever.

P.S. Every time I show these pictures to family, friends, & coworkers - they all agree they are editorial quality photo & definitely worthy of being feature in the Wedding Wire and other bridal magazines and blogs.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Tiffani Jones Photography 22
    Tiffani Jones Photography 23
    Tiffani Jones Photography 24

Tiffani Jones Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• 3422 Summerwood Way Lakeland, 33812 See on map