Catrina Earls Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Catrina Earls is a multi-platform published photographer based out of Charlotte, NC (but available for travel)! She serves the entire country, mostly the southeast, traveling to Greenville, Charleston, Folly Beach, Florida, New York, California and further - but Charlotte, NC is home and I love it!

A passionate storyteller that loves to capture the light to create stunning imagery with those picture perfect moments. With a film like photography style, she is a photographer who takes a bright and unexpected approach to the of-the-moment world of coloful celebrations and lively soirees. Feel free to explore and let your imagination run wild!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
    Alyssa Married on 04/21/2018
    Catrina is AMAZING! Our engagement photos came out better than I could have ever asked for. & She was so sweet, flexible, and fun to work with. She made us feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend!
    Laura Married on 09/16/2017
    Catrina was awesome! We absolutely love her! She was recommended to us by a friend. We had her do both our engagement session (in Charlotte) and our wedding in Asheville. Catrina really made us feel comfortable right away and kept us laughing and smiling during the sessions, which turned into some great pictures. We received our pictures in a very timely manner afterwards and the pictures were simply amazing.
    Lauren Married on 04/22/2017
    I'm so glad I found Catrina! I was researching wedding photographers for my 4.22.17 wedding last fall and stumbled upon her work via a friend's post online. We met up that weekend for Starbucks and I loved her instantly and knew I had to pop the question.."Will you be my wedding photographer?" We had several sessions that she photographed for us. Engagement, bridal shower, two bridal portrait sessions, and our wedding. I cannot tell you what a joy Catrina is to work with. She made my crotchety dear husband at ease (he HATES photos) and captured beautiful memories that I will cherish forever. She even managed to get my dog to cheese and was able to get some awesome photos of our pup with us. Even better, she let me drag her all the way out to Lincolnton over and over and captured a lot of the awesome photos right at our home. We had a backyard wedding at our home, and it was really meaningful to be able to snap some other memories there as well.

She has stupid fast return time on all of her photos. She's good at editing and can make all the little flaws disappear (belly bulge, and curling iron burns on your arm!), but she's also a pro at snapping that Nikon on all the right mysterious settings, and doesn't need to over edit every single photo like a lot of photographers do today to get anything of substance. She will boss your man around in a way even his mother can't, and you'll be suprised how he doesn't even mind and cooperates to get those perfect shots you'll be oogling over for years. She will constantly ajust and poof out your dress to make sure your perfect photos show off all the right attributes you love about your wedding gown. You will seriously love her forever. Like for life.

Thanks Catrina!!

MPA Weddings MPA Weddings Wedding Photographers

We are so fortunate to have met and worked with Catrina, she is a great photographer and just an all around wonderful person! We first worked with her on a Styled Wedding Shoot, we really appreciated her creative eye and attention to details. We loved working along side Catrina too, it was a natural fit and not a competition between us. I know there is a bad (and in my opinion false) stereotype about photographers and videographers working well together, but working with someone like Catrina proves that photographers and videographers can and do work well together. We were instantly a team and I think it really helped make for a wonderful day for everyone involved! We have already referred her to others!

8416 Leeper Dr Charlotte, NC, 28277
7045020573
Location of (Catrina Earls Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding