1615 Chase St., Nashville, TN 37216 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Tie the Knot Videography

Your mother's tears as you stride down the aisle. Your best man's speech that makes the room erupt in laughter. Your uncle busting out moves you’ve never seen before on the dance floor!

These shots are my favorites from my own wedding. They’re some of my most treasured possessions.

When you book a session with me, you’re investing in more than just pictures; you’re investing in a keepsake and a memory to look back on and smile. You’re investing in something to put up on the walls of your home. Or maybe something to frame on your desk—something to look at when you need a reminder of who you’re supporting by working late.

You’re investing in your family, friends, and the moments that make life so sweet.

I will capture your day with authentic, documentary style and artistic flare. My team is passionate, communicative, and highly experienced. And we love tailoring our packages to fit exactly what you want!

Follow Tie the Knot Videography on

• Videos 7

36 Reviews for Tie the Knot Videography

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Videographer

Choosing Tie the Knot Videography was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. Naomi listened to all our needs and ideas and did exactly what we wanted! She captured everything I wanted and more! Tie the Knot was affordable, timely, and responsive. Our videos turned out absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Tie the Knot Videography!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

If you are looking for a great photographer she will be your girl, she is very patient and she is very good with her work.. we were very pleased with everything that she did for us, was very quick to get our pictures to us after our wedding also, which was GREAT. We would highly recommend her to any and everybody and will definitely be using her again!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Christie · Married on 06/24/2017

Naomi and her husband covered every minute of our ceremony with perfection. We could not be happier with our wedding ceremony coverage. This husband and wife team are whom you want to have on your wedding day. Very professional, friendly, affordable and your end product will be high quality! My husband and I are well pleased with their service. The absolute best!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Tie the Knot Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,249.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Nashville Event Planning
    Nashville Event Planning Wedding Planners

Love the work Naomi and her team does for our clients! She is so professional and the way she captures your moments of your wedding day are amazing! She has such a special talent when it comes to her job! She is always courteous and makes sure when she is filming that she is not in the way, or obstructing any view of the photographers. My company and I highly recommend Naomi and Tie the Knot Videography to capture your special day!

• Michelle Hines Photography
    Michelle Hines Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Tie the Knot Videography on several weddings. They also produce me a working video of me covering a wedding. I love their work. You could not find a better company to work with. I would recommended them to all my Brides.

• 1615 Chase St. Nashville, TN, 37216 See on map