Nashville, TN 37207 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,249
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Tie the Knot Videography

Affordable HD video and editing for weddings, graduations, baptisms, behind-the-scenes, and special events. Basic packages start at $399.

Naomi was a television producer at Country Music Television for six years and graduated from Columbia College Chicago with a degree in Film & Video. Her husband Chris graduated with a degree in Music Industry from SUNY and when he isn't shooting weddings with Naomi, he's covering the music scene in Nashville as a journalist for Rolling Stone Country, Nashville Lifestyles, and more.

We love Nashville, love stories, and especially WEDDINGS! We would be honored and thrilled to take part in your special day.

As any bride will tell you, it's impossible to take in the big picture of everything that's going on at your wedding. That's why videography is so important to have to document the once-in-a-lifetime moments you won't want to forget: Your mother's tears as you stride down the aisle. Your best man's speech that makes the room erupt in laughter. Your uncle busting out moves you've never seen before on the dance floor!

Photographs are a wonderful, artistic way to document some of these memories. However, between the posed pictures, real moments happen. Nothing will capture your living, breathing wedding like HD video.

We will film your day with authentic, documentary style and artistic flare. We are passionate, communicative, and highly experienced. And we love tailoring our packages to fit exactly what you want!

Follow Tie the Knot Videography on

108423098065981160454313605094966971623474o

• Videos 7

35 Reviews for Tie the Knot Videography

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

If you are looking for a great photographer she will be your girl, she is very patient and she is very good with her work.. we were very pleased with everything that she did for us, was very quick to get our pictures to us after our wedding also, which was GREAT. We would highly recommend her to any and everybody and will definitely be using her again!!

Christie · Married on 06/24/2017

Naomi and her husband covered every minute of our ceremony with perfection. We could not be happier with our wedding ceremony coverage. This husband and wife team are whom you want to have on your wedding day. Very professional, friendly, affordable and your end product will be high quality! My husband and I are well pleased with their service. The absolute best!!

Holly · Married on 04/15/2017

Naomi was marvelous- kind and caring. I love my clip and wedding video- so glad I went with her! I would recommend her to anyone.

Tie the Knot Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,249.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Nashville Event Planning
    Nashville Event Planning Wedding Planners

Love the work Naomi and her team does for our clients! She is so professional and the way she captures your moments of your wedding day are amazing! She has such a special talent when it comes to her job! She is always courteous and makes sure when she is filming that she is not in the way, or obstructing any view of the photographers. My company and I highly recommend Naomi and Tie the Knot Videography to capture your special day!

• Michelle Hines Photography
    Michelle Hines Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Tie the Knot Videography on several weddings. They also produce me a working video of me covering a wedding. I love their work. You could not find a better company to work with. I would recommended them to all my Brides.

• Nashville, TN 37207 See on map