Three Six Sound

Saint Paul, MN View map

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Three Six Sound is a small collection; an All-Star team of highly experienced, top rated DJs dedicated to providing superior event entertainment for our clients! Total customization for your event… your way!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1500.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Kyle B. Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing and Professional DJ

Jason was an awesome DJ at our wedding! When our original DJ fell through 3 weeks before the big day, Jason was able to quickly step in, get up to speed, and make sure our reception went off exactly as planned. He kept the night flowing smoothly and was in constant communication with us to help adapt the schedule to the flow of the night. He was extremely professional and we were glad he did not try to be the "star of the night".
    Scott S. Married on 09/29/2019

Best DJ Ever!

I needed a DJj for my 50th High School Reunion.  I was on the planning committee and was responsible for curating a playlist of music from the era.  Jason was highly recommended to me by my wife who is in the events business and he did not disappoint.   I provided him with playlists equal to 6 hours worth of music which Jason had to source and arrange in a specific order.   He was a consummate professional, from beginning to end, extremely responsive and responsible.  Jason managed everything with perfection, from keeping the playlist on track, to accommodating speeches, to managing sound levels and song requests.  I couldn't have asked for a better partner in providing the entertainment for this event.  The evening was flawless.  Would recommend Jason to anyone!
  • Jackelyn
    Jackelyn M. Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!

DJ Jason did a fantastic job!!! I can NOT say enough good things about how he helped make our special day run smooth! From the first time we talked on the phone till we met in person I knew he would be the one to get the job done! We ended up having our dinner/ speeches portion of the night outdoors. I was a little worried about how this would all work out and it was perfect! Jason knew exactly what music to play and did a great job getting speeches going and keeping the night moving along. During the dance our dance floor was always busy!! Jason is great a reading the crowd and knows how to make the dance run smoothly! Jason is just an all around great guy who knows his stuff! I would highly recommend him for your next event! Once again thank you to Jason and Three Six Sound for making our wedding night a success!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Courtney & Blake
    76 photos · 09/09/2017

684 Hawthorne Ave Saint Paul, MN, 55106
Location of (Three Six Sound)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding