Threaded Films

Ladera Ranch, CA View map

Filmmaking is in our blood. It’s what we’ve been doing all our lives. With four cinematographers and two full time editors, Threaded Films has become a premier boutique studio in California. Our goal – above all else – is to serve the story, whatever it may be.

We believe that everybody has a story; threaded together by the people, places and moments unique to only them. It’s with this understanding that we tell your story. Made-to-measure, cut from a design drafted from scratch. No templates or preconceived notions. This is your story and it should fit just right.

Molly Married on 06/27/2015
    Ben at Threaded Films is an absolute All-Star and we loved working with him - which is funny to say, because my husband and I were on the fence about getting a videographer for our wedding. But, oh my goodness, we are thrilled that we decided to get one and even more thrilled that Ben and Matt were there with us on our wedding day. The thing with Threaded, is that they're not just about capturing the day, they're all about getting to know you as a couple and really understanding and telling your story.
    They are fun to work with, incredibly genuine guys, and they love what they do!
    They are worth it!
  • LoveBandits
    Jason Married on 04/16/2015
    honestly steven & his crew deserve 100 stars. we ended up ordering a same day edit video & everyone fell in love with it. i swear it was the biggest hit of the wedding.

they are sooooo creative, punctual, and professional. super nice guys with excellent vision. the cost was a little higher end, but the end product is absolutely worth it. you do not want to skip out on a videographer for your wedding.

steve was always on top of his responses, always got back to me through email or phone, listened to all our concerns & was extemely flexible. he worked well with my photographer, which is always a plus.

here's a quick story of how great steve & his crew are: my brother made a slideshow for the wedding, but he had it on his laptop. well somewhere in the middle, someone forgot to bring the connections from the laptop to the projector. so steve & his friends ended up burning a dvd on the spot & saved the day so we could play my brother's slideshow. steve could've ignored our dilemma & gone about his business, but he really stepped up & helped us out. a great guy with a great company.

thanks steve for really coming through on our wedding day, in more ways than one. we cant wait to see our final wedding video.

Threaded Films's reply:

Kristina and Jason, thank you for such a wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate the feedback and helping your brother out was not an issue at all. Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities and just wait until the film is ready. . . .

Congratulations!
    Elisa Married on 08/28/2011
    Weddings by SML, now called Threaded Films, was possibly the best decision we ever made in the whole wedding process. From start to finish, Steve, Ben and the Threaded Team were professional, helpful, extremely responsive, extremely cool to work with, and artistic. They listened to our needs and tailored their approach to all our specific requests. I must admit, we didn't necessarily want a videographer at our wedding. We thought pictures would be enough. Our parents urged us to at least do some research, and when we stumbled upon Threaded Films, we were so enthralled we couldn't go back. It was worth every penny and more.

We LOVED skyping with and then hanging out with Steve and Ben before and throughout the wedding. They were present at all the right moments AND they were so inconspicuous that when Chris and I discussed the events of the wedding the next day, we actually got a little nervous: "I didn't see them as we walked down the aisle." "Do you think they got a shot of us while we had our first dance? I don't think they were there!" We don't remember them because they were SO out of the way that we were able to have all our moments. Sure enough, the trailer came out shortly after the wedding, and we were BLOWN away. They had captured every important moment and more. What they create in that studio is a work of art, truly. They were so thoughtful, creative, observant, and their shots were amazing. We have shown the trailer to probably hundreds of people at this point, and at least 80% are in tears after 2 minutes. Finally, the end result- our film. It exceeded all expectations. It truly captured everything, some of which we missed in the excitement of it all. It told our story perfectly. I'm not sure how else to explain how amazing this team is. You NEED their services. I can't recommend Threaded Films highly enough, and I urge you to book them NOW!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Some of the coolest video shots I have seen. Talk about capturing the moment. Get ready to cry when you watch these video's, there awesome!

Broccardo Photography Broccardo Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for absolutely stunning videography for your wedding, don't look any further. Steve and SML are amazing. I have seen a lot of wedding video's over the years and SML just delivers the most amazing video you will ever see, you will think it is straight out of Hollywood. SML ROCKS!!!

19 Redleaf Ladera Ranch, 92694
9496831953
Location of (Threaded Films)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding