Thorns and Thistles

1406 Spruce Street Ext, Martinsville, VA 24112 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Thorns and Thistles

Thorns and Thistles provides wedding videography services for couples in the Raleigh area. Shawn and Katie work together to recount the events of your wedding day. Their traditional style will allow couples to be themselves while they play back every moment of the day.

The two use drone technology and sound overlay in their films. You’ll be able to listen to your vows and the best speeches again and again. Thorns and Thistles provides wedding packages at an affordable price. Couples will also be able to view raw footage from their pre-wedding prep, ceremony and reception. After receiving the video, clients are able to make adjustments to the music, footage or anything else they’d like to revise. Shawn and Katie’s other services include:

• High-definition footage

Thorns and Thistles 1
Thorns and Thistles 2

Madelin · Married on 03/09/2019

My Dream wedding video

When I was planning my wedding, everyone told me I have to get a videographer! So I did my research and I am beyond glad that I found thorns and thistles! They were so easy to coordinate with and when meeting Shawn it all made sense. He was so easy going, didn't make it weird following me around all night, had the best personality and made it so much fun. I received my package a month later and had the social media clip up then too. They went out of their way, they sent a couple copies for the video, a flash drive version and even sent some sweet treats for us to enjoy while watching. The movie made me cry all over again and I'm so excited that I get to watch this day over and over for years to come!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Charity · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent Service!

Our video wedding video is so wondering! I couldn’t have asked for anyone to do a better job! I would definitely recommend Thorns and Thistles to anyone’s getting married! He when a above and beyond to make our video perfect!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Award

Thorns and Thistles FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive