Abbey Dillard Photo & Video

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Most Popular Price

Abbey Dillard Photo & Video is a wedding videography company based in Vinton, Virginia. Owner Abbey Dillard enjoys making connections with her clients and providing them with high-quality wedding films they can treasure for years to come.

Abbey Dillard Photo & Video uses cinematic and storytelling filming styles to film wedding-related events such as rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony activities, ceremonies, and receptions. Couples working with this videographer can receive their final video in the form of USB flash drives. Abbey also offers the following services to ensure your event is as stress free as possible:

• Client revisions
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-dates

Other Services

In addition to wedding videography services, Abbey Dillard Photo & Video can also provide photography for your special day. She delights in capturing the genuine connection between two people in love along with the celebration of that love at a wedding.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2850

Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
USB Flash Drive

Katelynd S. Married on 08/22/2020

MORE THAN 5 STARS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wow - the only thing I can come up with to say that describes how amazing Abbey is. From the beginning, she was so sweet, kind, and a breeze to work with. She took the time to listen to what we were looking for, and discuss everything down to the tiny details that I didn’t even realize I was missing. She was so sweet to send me money to go buy a coffee on my wedding dress shopping day, and a little gift on my wedding day. She is willing to customize everything to exactly what you envision, and is so attentive to making sure she’s prepared to capture every moment. One of the most impressive things about her is that she seems like she has been doing this for over 20 years. I am completely blown away at the talent that she has, and her creativity and imagination to make what you feel inside, come to life in a video. She really cares about her clients and makes you feel so important, as if you’re the only bride she’s working with. Thank you so much Abbey for making my dreams come to life through your work, and for all of your support 💗😊
  • Ellie
    Ellie Married on 11/30/2019

Stunning Wedding Video!!

We are so grateful that we chose Abbey to be our videographer for our November 2019 beach wedding. Both our full video and the trailer were absolutely stunning, and both were finished remarkably quick! I have been told by countless people that our wedding video was the best they had ever seen and it made them cry! It perfectly captured the most special moments of our day and I'm so happy I have those memories! We also purchased the footage of the full ceremony and all toasts, and we are really happy with those as well! She was so flexible and coached us through the whole thing, she's a true professional! Thank you so much Abbey, we are so grateful to forever have those memories captured!
    Emily M. Married on 11/16/2019

Abbey is amazing!

Abbey captured both our engagement and wedding photos and we are sooooo obsessed. She is fun, professional, and so talented! Photography was so important to me and she exceeded all expectations.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Abbey Dillard Photo & Video 1
Exclusive

925 Hardy Rd Vinton, VA, 24179
Location of (Abbey Dillard Photo & Video)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding