Spring, TX 77382 Map · Phone number

About Thomas Markle Jewelers

Established in 1981, Thomas Markle Jewelers has become North Houston's most trusted family jeweler. By providing a friendly, first-name basis atmosphere and a highly experienced staff of jewelry professionals, Thomas Markle Jewelers has developed a loyal clientele. We take pride in offering first class service alongside the finest jewelry and watches available.

Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, Thomas Markle began his career with the Jewelers' Guild and quickly received training and certification from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). As his career grew, Tom moved on to work with Robinson Jewelers, who immediately recognized Tom's talents and sent him to Houston to open twelve stores. "When I got to Houston in the eighties, I realized this was where I wanted to start my business."

Armed with a plastic, faux alligator briefcase filled with gold and colored stone jewelry, Tom began Thomas Markle Jewelers in 1981. His flagship store resides in the heart of Kingwood and has expanded three-fold. The Champions store, the second addition to Thomas Markle Jewelers, opened in 2000 and was originally located across from Willowbrook Mall. But in November 2009, the store relocated to Champions Plaza. The final store in the Thomas Markle Jewelers trilogy opened in November 2009 in The Woodlands.

With three stores, Thomas Markle Jewelers has made a mark in North Houston. Backed by a strong reputation, we are proud to say our future is looking bright.

Follow Thomas Markle Jewelers on

Hearts On Fire Men's and Women's bands
TMJFBProfileIcon

6 Reviews for Thomas Markle Jewelers

Sandra · Married on 12/06/2017

Tan is amazing! The.customer service overall is excellent. I’m always greeted by name which makes me feel welcomed.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Marin · Married on 10/12/2013

I couldn't be more thrilled with my engagement ring, but it was a long road to find it. My then-boyfriend and I shopped for rings together, and we went to three or four different national chain stores where we heard everything from cheesy lines ("You've found the perfect girl, now it's time to find the perfect ring") to pressure to upgrade my diamond (even after I told the salesperson that it was a family stone).

The staff at Thomas Markle were a welcome change from that--they were attentive, but never hovered, and seemed to really care more about us being happy with the purchase than getting a larger commission.

Their initial work on the sale and follow up were great, and made the ring-buying experience much easier than I expected.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2012

Thomas Markle did an excellent job helping my husband and I pick out wedding bands. They were so friendly and explained the difference between the various materials. They gave us such a great experience we already have other friends getting ready to be engaged that are shopping at Thomas Markle for their rings :)

Sent on 08/05/2012

Thomas Markle Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories