Honey Brook, PA 19344 Map · Phone number

About Thistle Do Flower Co

Thanks for stopping by!

Here at Thistle Do Flower Co, I gravitate towards an organic, natural look, and you can typically find me tromping through the woods looking for the greenery or wildflowers that will give an arrangement just the right amount of texture or pop of color. I offer bridal bouquets, reception decor, and other fun additions like wedding arbors. I'd love to meet you and chat about your wedding, preferably over a cup of coffee!

Follow Thistle Do Flower Co on

25 Reviews for Thistle Do Flower Co

• Heidi

Heidi Esh · Married on 09/09/2020

Exceeded My Expectations!

Hadassah was a joy to work with. I didn't have much specific direction, beyond what colors I wanted, but she took my requirements and went above and beyond. I was blown away by the details. And she's so fun and easy to work with, too!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Thistle Do Flower Co's reply:

It was so fun to be part of your day, and you know I was extra excited when you said I could forage on your lovely property! Thanks for letting me run with your ideas!
  • Allison

Allison Caridi · Married on 12/28/2019

Best decision ever

Choosing Hadassah as our florist was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. She's fairly new to the game but you would never know that from her work. Everything she created for our wedding was so beautiful and better than I could have imagined. She is so friendly and easy to work with too! Aside from filling out a questionnaire and having a meet up, I feel like I didn't give much direction, partly because I'm indecisive but also because I trusted her. Literally everyone said I had the most beautiful bouquet they had ever seen, including my photographer who said she does this every weekend and it's the best one she's seen! I added center pieces on somewhat last minute (a month before the wedding) and it didn't seem to be a problem at all even though I needed 23 centerpieces! Again, I didn't give that much direction but they came out so perfect and just the vibe I wanted. I could go on, but seriously, you won't regret booking Hadassah for your wedding day. She's professional, extremely talented, and incredibly intuitive. I will be recommending her to every future bride I come across!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Thistle Do Flower Co's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm always so happy to hear when the flowers met expectations, and I really appreciate your trust! I wish you guys all the best!
  • Natalie

Natalie Niager · Married on 11/16/2019

ThistleDo Brings an Artist's Eye to Florals

Hadassah at ThistleDo was the florist for our November wedding in Philadelphia. My wife had looked long and hard for someone who was in our budget and seemed to have something similar to our sort of aesthetic, and she stumbled across Hadassah's work through photos from another wedding online. We met with Hadassah for coffee and she couldn't have been more chill, easier to work with, low pressure (which is exactly what you want when so much of wedding planning and prep can feel like the opposite) and easy going. My wife and I wanted slightly different looks in our bouquets and Hadassah delivered - they were unique but complementary, exactly what we wanted. The decorative highlight of our reception space was going to be largely greenery, flowers, and a floral installation so we were really trusting Hadassah and wow....she came through on another level. She absolutely lit up the room with the floral additions. The greenery draped across each of the farm tables was exactly in line with what we'd talked about, and then some; lush and beautiful, seasonal and full... but what really stole the show, was the hanging installation above the head table. We'd wanted one but didn't think we could make it happen in budget, but Hadassah's pricing was so reasonable we were thrilled to be able to include it. We didn't know exactly what it would look like, but when we walked into the reception space it was literally breathtaking. I've never seen anything like it. We had folks coming up to us all night (and days later) raving about how cool it was, how eye catching. It was a gamemchanger for the room. I would emphatically recommend ThistleDo to any and everyone. Hadassah is a pleasure and has an artists eye that is obvious in her work.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Thistle Do Flower Co's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. You and Samantha were an absolute pleasure to work with, and I really appreciated your trust and your openness to ideas!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Thistle Do Flower Co FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 40.00
    $ 50.00
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Honey Brook, PA, 19344 See on map
    Location of (Thistle Do Flower Co)