address, Colorado Springs, CO 80911 · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,250
  • Deals 3

About This is it Events!

This Is It Events!, based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a wedding coordination company that caters to clients with an all-in-one service. From choosing a wedding cake to finding the best accommodation for out-of-town guests, this planning service can assist you in streamlining the process. They will help to alleviate the day-to-day stress of wedding planning, allowing your dreams and visions to flourish.

Whether it is assisting you from day one or just adding the finishing touches to your ceremony, This is It Events! can tailor a package just for you. Working within your budget, this team can present a list of approved vendors and venues for your consideration. They can even help you manage your guest list and invitations, making sure that all of your loved ones are present on the day.

t40 received 642319679636437 51 1885125 1569959840 3 51 1885125 1570575067
Fall wedding
Fall wedding
t40 received 642319679636437 51 1885125 1569959840 3 51 1885125 1570575067
10 Year Vow Renewal

3 Reviews for This is it Events!

• Alana

Alana Brooks · Married on 01/11/2020

Hire this Vendor

When I first was looking to hire a wedding coordinator I really didn't think it was neccessary and perhaps a waste of money. But from the moment I started working with Heather and Chelsea I knew that wasn't the case.

When working with This Is It Events they were always understanding and sweet, they would have moved mountains for my requests. They went above and beyond at every opportunity. They would respond to every text almost immediately, even things not totally wedding planning related. They felt involved and like they cared and on the day they proved it.

The day of the wedding we had some massive disappointments with the guests, this didn't phase them at all. They pressed on, reassured them, and worked around it. They stayed past when I expected them too, when all the guests had left just to get a photo that I so badly wanted. They tidied the whole venue, and it was spotless. And sorted all our food and cake so we didn't have to this morning. They jelled with all our Vendors had everything timed perfectly. Even found time to talk (and dance) with our friends and family. Plus were even attentive to my kitten who I bought along!

Heather had tackles the most difficult vendors for me, finding solutions I could not, she made sure my day was as stress free as possible.

Honestly looking back, This Is It Events was the best booking of the day. They were so easy to work with and did so much of the heavy lifting so I didn't. Heather and Chelsea felt like they were friends throughout the whole experience, we could joke and laugh, but when needed they pulled through.

Our day could never have been the same without the fantastic work of Heather and Chelsea and as a couple we want to express our thanks to them both. Without you it just wouldn't have been the same.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Caitlin · Married on 08/13/2019

Amaaaaaaaazzzzzziiing

They are amazing humans! Very attentive which is very needed when planning a wedding. I hated the idea of planning but Heather helped me stay on track with a plan. Chelzie and Natalie did amazing with my memories by capturing them.

Sent on 10/09/2019

This is it Events! FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• This is it Events! 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • This is it Events! 2
    Planning/Photos

Book this offer with us and receive full planning services from start to finish and all day photos of your wedding for $3200!

• This is it Events! 3
    Coordination / Photos

Book this offer with us and for get a day of coordinator for your wedding and get all day photos for $1300!