Atlanta, GA 30339 Map · Phone number

About Therez Fleetwood

Therez Fleetwood moves against the trends and expresses her fashion sensibilities while breaking the modern wedding mold. Her name. has become synonymous with the "exotic" wedding dress. Brides like her because her designs are unique, sexy and fun, allowing them to make a personal statement on their wedding day. Her design philosophy has redefined the perception of the "traditional" wedding gown as she creates a unique collection of dresses - most noted are her Egyptian influenced silhouettes.

Follow Therez Fleetwood on

AF042
NEWAmina

1 Reviews for Therez Fleetwood

Candace · Married on 06/26/2010

Therez made the perfect, most gorgeous wedding dress for my wedding day! Everyone from my make up artist to the event clean up crew said I looked like royalty/a queen... and I agreed! :) Thanks in most part to Therez Fleetwood Bridal.
    Therez made special customizations to the dress to fit my personality without issue. If I could get married to my husband every year, I'd have Therez make my dress EVERYTIME! Great experience.....Great dresses!

-Candace

Sent on 07/21/2010

Therez Fleetwood's reply:

Hi Candace! I just received your card today and read your review.... wow! Thanks so much. It's clients like you that make my job so wonderful. You looked absolutely gorgeous! What a handsome couple you and your husband make! All the best in your new life together!

Therez Fleetwood FAQ