75-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Windmill Winery

The Windmill Winery's blend of rural authenticity and subtle elegance makes it one of the most unique Wedding Venues in Arizona. Our vast property boasts 2 lakes, lush greenery, a soaring 100-year-old Barn, and a brand-new Hampton's-styled Lake House with a beautiful dock overlooking the Superstition Mountains.

• Beautiful and Authentic Rural Setting

Lighting (2)
Chairs (2)
Tables (2)
Parking (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
Altar/Arches (1)

This venue is beautiful! We chose the big barn for the wedding and it was perfect. We started with Jordan in sales who worked with us to make sure everything was what we wanted. We had Daleen and Lisa for our coordinators. They think of things that you don't even think about and they go over all of the details with you to make sure you are getting the wedding you've always wanted. They went above and beyond to work with us and make the wedding be everything the bride dreamed of. From the planning to rehearsal to the wedding they make you feel like your wedding is their top priority. Their attention to detail is amazing. The bride's vision of her wedding truly came to life. On the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly with Lisa coordinating. Lisa seemed to be everywhere at once taking care of every little detail. It was like magic. We had the horse and carriage bring the bride to the ceremony and then take the bride and groom away after the ceremony. After that the horse and carriage were available to all of the guests for a ride around the property. Everyone loved it! The reception in the barn with all the string lights was beautiful. I seriously cannot say enough good things about the Windmill Winery and their team. If you are looking for a place for your wedding you will be extremely happy with them. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved the wedding and the venue. What a perfect day! You won't be disappointed if you choose the Windmill Winery. I added a few pictures of things we loved. But we loved everything so if you look at their website pictures that is exactly what you get - a beautiful place to have the wedding of your dreams!

Photo of The Windmill Winery in Florence, AZ - The grounds are beautiful and well-kept.
Photo of The Windmill Winery in Florence, AZ - Play area - when the flower girl & ring bearer need a break.
Photo of The Windmill Winery in Florence, AZ - Horse and carriage rides for the guests
Photo of The Windmill Winery in Florence, AZ - Lawn games during cocktail hour
Photo of The Windmill Winery in Florence, AZ - Just beautiful!
Profile Picture Michelle, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Windmill is the place where wedding dreams come true! We had an absolute amazing experience with the staff and Karen (our event manager) was AMAZING! If you are looking for a venue, look no further as this is it!

Profile Picture Traci, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I created our wedding day at the Windmill and it could NOT have gone any better. Everyone says that "things will go wrong; you have to just go with the flow." But I kid you not, absolutely NOTHING went wrong. I couldn't have had better staffing from the Windmill as well as the contractors that they go thru for food, music, and flowers (everyone, literally EVERYONE raved about how good the food was ;)). It was a one-stop (stress free) shop that made planning a destination wedding so fun and relaxing. Although its an hour drive out in the middle of nowhere, the landscape and picture opportunities throughout the breathtaking barn, ceremony sites, yard games, beer burro and wines will never be topped in my mind! It was the most beautiful fairy tale place for our wedding!

From Jordan introducing us to the Windmill Winery as we were touring venues, to Karen becoming our wedding coordinator, everything went fantastic! Jordan was the sweetest and nicest person to first put a face to our venue. She seemed just as excited about my wedding as I did - she also was always available to call/text on little details that popped into my head throughout the days (and nights).

Karen walked us through our wedding process starting 6 months before the wedding. She was on top of EVERYTHING! I didn't need to worry about one thing except picking what I wanted. She made the wedding of our dreams happen and she was so extremely nice to work with. The day of the wedding, I barely saw her, but throughout the day, Karen and her minions made our day the smoothest and most perfect day. I can't thank everyone enough!

Photos
Profile Picture Tara, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding this past weekend at the Windmill Winery. I was so beyond happy with how it turned out! Everything went as planned, and we had so much support along the way. Our coordinator, Shauna, was absolutely amazing. They helped us with set up and turning on our electric candles, helping us stay on schedule, and making us feel so special on our special day! I seriously cannot thank the Windmill enough!! We had a blast, and I would recommend them over and over again!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were just recently married at The Windmill on September 22. Throughout the whole process, the venue was easy to work with and provided us with basically everything we needed from start to finish. We got a wedding planner about 6 months prior to our wedding (Karen Durham) and she was AMAZING. She answered all questions in a timely manner and worked with me on requests that I didn't think were doable. The bridal open houses they provide are great, as you can meet all the vendors included and then choose from there. You not only get to meet them, but taste the food and get a feel for what works best for your day. The venue was clean and looked perfect the day of our wedding. We also had our rehearsal dinner on site in their pavilion located outside the wine tasting room. The coordinator for this was so helpful and made this process super easy as well. They had live music that was provided at no additional charge. I can't say enough good things about this place. Don't be alarmed by the drive out there, as when you arrive, it's like you're in a whole different place; simply beautiful! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a great venue for their upcoming wedding.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, All Inclusive Packages, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor

The Windmill Winery made our wedding day absolutely perfect!! It is definitely a drive out there but so worth it!!! All of our guests talked about how beautiful it was and they could understand why we chose this location for our special day. Our wedding coordinator was great to work with but she had a last minute emergency the day of our wedding and couldn't be there but the Winery had someone (one of the owners) fill in before I even knew about anything and nothing ever skipped a beat. Everything ran so smoothly I literally didn't have to worry about a thing. I was originally worried about the accommodations because of the one hotel in town but everything actually worked out perfectly!! Also, they made my life so easy by offering a package that included Caterer, Cake, and DJ (all of them were amazing also). The Windmill Winery was an amazing venue and I would 100% recommend anyone looking for the perfect venue to check them out!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals

My daughter's wedding at the Windmill Winery was perfect. Many guests commented that this was the best wedding they had ever been to. The food was delicious (Kiss the Chef), the cake was fabulous (Leslie) and the DJ (Joel) really got the reception going. The wedding coordinator was Shauna Fadden who was an awesome, thoughtful, manager who put my daughter at ease and made the evening a truly wonderful, memorable experience!

Profile Picture Donna, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at the Windmill Winery Lake House on Nov. 26th, 2016. Everything about wedding planning was so easy thank you to the Windmill. We went to the initial open house which was amazing, you have the opportunity to see what the venues looked like set up for a wedding, get to taste the foods & the desserts and also meet with all the different preferred vendors. Once I got home, I told my fiance about it and he immediately said no, he was turned off by the distance from Chandler, the fact that they had beer and wine only, and that the town was too little for an after party. Finally. I convinced him to go for a tour. The Windmill was awesome at accommodating a private tour of the venue. His whole entire family who was extremely skeptical immediately fell in love. A few days later, without looking at any other venues, we had booked our wedding. We went to our second open house and were able to plan our whole entire wedding in one day (catering, flowers, photographers, cake, etc). It was STRESS FREE! Six months out from the day of the wedding, our wedding coordinated Shauna contacted us. She is AMAZING. I could email her at any hour of the day and she would immediately respond with the answers to my questions. They truly made being a bride enjoyable because I did not have the stress of the planning that most brides do. The day of our wedding was absolutely magical. I never felt one ounce of stress because I knew everything would be taken care of and it was. Our day of coordinator, Katie was AMAZING. She made sure that every little detail was there. Not only did my guests rave about how seamless our wedding was, but they raved about the venue, the food, the dessert and most of all the fun that we had. Not one person complained about the drive from Phoenix. My advice to any bride would be to get married at the Windmill, you will not find anywhere better, it is absolutely gorgeous. They are amazing at organizing, planning and executing your dream day!!!

Profile Picture Emmy, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding in the barn on June 17th 2016 at The Windmill Winery with 150 guests. Our wedding planner, Whitney Bush was awesome! Not only did it seem like she was part of our family but she kept everything in order and made sure my husband and I were okay and kept the ball rolling. From the time we were allowed on property to the time we had to leave we truly enjoyed every moment. The only complaints we have are, the timeline is very short to get everything done, we felt very rushed. Most of the night was rushed on a time line to make sure you could do the traditional wedding activities-ceremony, pictures, grand entrance, dinner, socializing,bouquet and garter toss, cake cutting etc., before having to clean up and exit the property. And we had to provide water bottles for our guests. The water could have been provided from the caterer but was an extra charge per 50 guests and it was cheaper to go buy the water ourselves. For the fact that we chose the venue on the warmest time of year and as much money that was spent..complimentary water would have been nice. We had the venue from 3PM to 10:30. Clean up started at 10:30 and we had to be off the property by 11PM. Even an extra hour would have been perfect...which is available for more money but again, after the amount of money that was already spent..what's another hour?
Our wedding was overwhelmingly the best night of our lives and we can't wait to re-visit the winery to reminisce about the night!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/24/16, 1 Review

3 VIDEOS

The Windmill Winery - Real Weddings
1:20 minutes

8 ENDORSEMENTS
The Windmill Winery is one of my favorite wedding venues in Arizona. Both sides of the property have so much to offer! Perfectly decorated getting ready rooms, a variety of backgrounds for pictures, scenic locations on the water, and some of my favorite reception spaces. The rustic chic feel of this property is a bride's dream.

Gorgeous Venue! Friendly, helpful and wonderful staff and owners. They do a great job : )

What a great hidden treasure! This venue is breathe taking, the staff are great to work with and every event always go so smoothly!

One of the most serene and beautiful venues in AZ! The staff maintains a level of excellence that makes you feel like the most important couple in the world

Absolutely beautiful venue for your wedding! Wonderful staff to make sure your big day is perfectly delightful! Highly recommend the carriage ride! Most Sincerely~ Montana Officiant/Celebrant for Bird of Paradise Weddings

119 PROS I KNOW

Events

1140 W. Butte Ave., P.O. Box 2276, Florence, AZ 85232   See On Map
480-313-2303 (phone)
The Windmill Winery is a wedding Venue from Phoenix, AZ . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Tucson, and Scottsdale. The Windmill Winery is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Barn and Lake House weddings..