708 E 19th Street, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Wild Way Coffee

The Wild Way Coffee is a craft coffee catering service based in Kansas City, Missouri. Christine and Jon, the husband-wife team behind The Wild Way, built their trailer-based coffee catering business around their socially responsible and local-loving philosophy. They use local and organic ingredients in their homemade syrups, caramels, and chocolate sauces, and use grass-fed, non-homogenized milk from a nearby dairy farm. The Wild Way also buys locally roasted coffee, chai, desserts, tea, and other products in order to support local businesses and bring the highest quality products to your wedding. Their creative drive and welcoming spirit is transferred into their coffee creations - and is sure to bring a fun experience to your wedding day.

The Wild Way Coffee can bring the cafe experience to any wedding, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, or bachelorette party.

For a wedding, their services are great for pre-wedding, cocktail hour, during dinner and dessest, and even into dancing! The coffee experience can be brought to any point of your wedding and will be customized for your day.

The Wild Way can accommodate a number of dietary needs, including: gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, organic, and vegan. They offer a number of services in order to provide couples with an exceptional experience on their wedding day. Some of their services include:

• Camper catering
  • Pour over bar service
  • Espresso cart catering
  • Menu tastings
  • Specialty coffee trained baristas
  • Dessert add-ons
  • Customized signature drink
    • ex: Give Me S'more Love: toasted marshmallow mocha
    • ex: Love of the Irish: peppermint mocha with dusted shamrock stenciled on top
  • Customized menus

A pour over bar for your guets
A pour over bar for your guets
Brewed by hand for your guests
Brewed by hand for your guests
The wild pour over bar option!
The wild pour over bar option!
Oh Snap! Ginger Latte

The Wild Way Coffee 6
The Wild Way Coffee 7

Jordan Buell · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing experience!

My wife and I decided we wanted a coffee bar at our wedding. We happened to find The Wild Way on instagram. Christine and Jon went above and beyond anything we could have every expected. They provided a special drink and many more things. But most importantly, they provided first rate customer service and were willing to work with us on everything.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Mallory Jacks · Married on 10/20/2018

The one where my crazy coffee dreams came true...

After loyally following The Wild Way Coffee around Kansas City all summer, my crazy and caffeinated little heart became set on having the coffee camper at our wedding in October. My (now!) husband and I were dedicated to being intentional about our entire wedding planning process, selecting vendors who stood out to us as authentic amazing people in addition to offering the very best service and goods. Jon and Christine fit this to a T. After contacting Christine to ask if they would maybe-possibly-please please please consider taking on our wedding, she immediately got to work on customizing our coffee menu, coordinating details with our venue, and making sure Sam and I felt crazy loved on and spoiled. Oh, and THE SIGNATURE DRINK! Sam and I have a huge love of adventure and the great outdoors, so Christine put a spin on their S’mores Latte to create our custom drink: Gimme S’more Love. Our guests raved about it both during the wedding and after it. The service was outstanding. My only regret is that I don’t have more photos of this adorable coffee camper and the rad people who run it!
    So, this is my love note to The Wild Way Coffee: book them. Love them. Drink their amazing coffee drinks. You won’t be disappointed, and your guests will have a fun and unique wedding experience!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    The Wild Way Coffee 11
    The Wild Way Coffee 12
    The Wild Way Coffee 13
    The Wild Way Coffee 14

The Wild Way Coffee's reply:

Oh my goodness Mal. I freaking love you and am beyond thankful for your words. Thank you for being not only an awesome customer, bride, and friend. All our love

The Wild Way Coffee FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Custom Menu, Dessert
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan
  • What bar services do you provide? Signature Drink