The Wild Way Coffee Reviews

The Wild Way Coffee 6
The Wild Way Coffee 7

Jordan Buell · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing experience!

My wife and I decided we wanted a coffee bar at our wedding. We happened to find The Wild Way on instagram. Christine and Jon went above and beyond anything we could have every expected. They provided a special drink and many more things. But most importantly, they provided first rate customer service and were willing to work with us on everything.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Mallory Jacks · Married on 10/20/2018

The one where my crazy coffee dreams came true...

After loyally following The Wild Way Coffee around Kansas City all summer, my crazy and caffeinated little heart became set on having the coffee camper at our wedding in October. My (now!) husband and I were dedicated to being intentional about our entire wedding planning process, selecting vendors who stood out to us as authentic amazing people in addition to offering the very best service and goods. Jon and Christine fit this to a T. After contacting Christine to ask if they would maybe-possibly-please please please consider taking on our wedding, she immediately got to work on customizing our coffee menu, coordinating details with our venue, and making sure Sam and I felt crazy loved on and spoiled. Oh, and THE SIGNATURE DRINK! Sam and I have a huge love of adventure and the great outdoors, so Christine put a spin on their S’mores Latte to create our custom drink: Gimme S’more Love. Our guests raved about it both during the wedding and after it. The service was outstanding. My only regret is that I don’t have more photos of this adorable coffee camper and the rad people who run it!
    So, this is my love note to The Wild Way Coffee: book them. Love them. Drink their amazing coffee drinks. You won’t be disappointed, and your guests will have a fun and unique wedding experience!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    The Wild Way Coffee 8
    The Wild Way Coffee 9
    The Wild Way Coffee 10
    The Wild Way Coffee 11

The Wild Way Coffee's reply:

Oh my goodness Mal. I freaking love you and am beyond thankful for your words. Thank you for being not only an awesome customer, bride, and friend. All our love
  • Ciara

Ciara Gravatt · Married on 10/20/2018

Attention All Coffee Lovers!

We hired The Wild Way for our countryside wedding in Lawrence, Kansas this past October & could not have had a better experience! Their pour over bar was the perfect compliment to our seasonal pie selection & kept our guests nice & toasty once the sun set. Both the coffee & chai tea options were of the highest quality & the bar itself was aesthetically beautiful. Our guests raved about the experience & for all of our out-of-towners, it was so fun to give them a small taste of the incredible coffee scene KC has to offer. Lastly, Christine was a dream to work with! From her professionalism to her personalism, she made the planning process more than enjoyable. 11/10 would recommend The Wild Way for all of you coffee-loving brides & grooms out there. They were undoubtedly a highlight of our day!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    The Wild Way Coffee 12
    The Wild Way Coffee 13
    The Wild Way Coffee 14
    The Wild Way Coffee 15
    The Wild Way Coffee 16

Hannah Schad · Married on 10/07/2018

Highlight of the reception!

Christine and Jon are seriously amazing! They worked so hard to make sure we got everything we wanted for our big day! I looked forward to the phone calls with Christine of planning the drink menu and getting to put our own little twist on it! I also appreciated how kind they were to not only me and my husband but everyone at the wedding. We HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    The Wild Way Coffee 17
    The Wild Way Coffee 18
    The Wild Way Coffee 19

The Wild Way Coffee's reply:

Hannah!!! Thank you for your kind words! They are so encouraging to read. Loved having you as our first wedding with the camper. It was a memory we will cherish forever.

Audrey · Married on 07/21/2018

Make the right decision - book The Wild Way Coffee!!!!!

I LOVE The Wild Way Coffee for bridal events or weddings! My bridesmaids booked The Wild Way Coffee Camper to come out to my bachelorette party at our AirBnB. They totally surprised me with specialty drinks during our pool party. Christine and Jon are wonderful people and will add sparkle, kindness, and awesome coffee creations to any event!

Audrey