404 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90071 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites

The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites is a majestic hotel wedding venue located in Los Angeles, California. This centrally-located property offers elegant furnishings, ample amenities, and an array of versatile event spaces perfectly suited for hosting glamorous wedding celebrations.

Facilities and Capacity

The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites boasts one of the largest ballrooms in the city to accommodate your grand wedding gala. Offering over 25,000 square feet of event space, the California Ballroom provides an ambiance of opulence for your special day. Featuring delicate drapery and soft lighting, this stylish event suite can play host to 1,200 of your loved ones for a wedding extravaganza.

For an outdoor wedding event, the 45,000 square-foot Plaza Pool Deck provides ample room for an unforgettable occasion. This area is perfectly suited for a beautiful wedding ceremony under the California sun, or why not arrange a sophisticated cocktail hour with views of the city spread out before you. The cozy fire pit will keep your guests warm as they take in the surrounding vista. With over 41 customizable event rooms to choose from, couples can enjoy hosting a wide array of wedding celebrations within this versatile venue.

The amiable event staff at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites are committed to ensuring that your celebration exceeds your expectations. When couples choose this venue, they are paired with a dedicated event specialist that will work to create the day of their dreams on-site. Their comprehensive wedding package is catered to facilitating a stress-free experience. The package includes customized catering, event planner, banquet captain, customizable staging, audio-visual equipment, and more. The couple-of-honor also receive a complimentary suite for their wedding night, and a group discount is available for guests wishing to stay at the hotel.

Location

Situated in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites gives couples and their guests' direct access to this vibrant city. Enjoy the eclectic shops, world-class restaurants, and thriving nightlife right on your doorstep. Explore a little further and discover a city where history and pop culture collide. Discover the old-world charm of Olvera Street, the glamour of Beverly Hills and the energizing fun of the region's thrilling theme parks.

wes1004mf 230445 hollywood ballroom med set 51 28352 v2
wes1004mf 230445 hollywood ballroom med set 51 28352 v2

3 Reviews for The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites

• Michael

Michael Kaintz · Married on 02/15/2019

A Gem venue in the heart of Los Angeles!

The Westin Bonaventure is the ideal venue to host an event. As a wedding planner, having the convenience of having the venue that offers beautiful spaces for a wedding along with hotel accommodations is the best of both worlds. The staff is amazing, and the catering team was such a pleasure to work with. They made the planning and executing of this event smooth. We were able to also host a small intimate rehearsal cocktail party! This venue offers everything!!! My couple was so happy with everything. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue in Los Angeles.
    Love,
    Michael Kaintz ( True Luxe Events )

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Muchin

Muchin · Married on 09/15/2007

3.8
      3.0

This is a very nice hotel. My ceremony was absolutely beautiful outside on the deck area, with the gorgeous downtown buildings as backdrop. Very New Yorky is what I would describe the day.

The only down fall is that, during my ceremony, there were 2 or 3 helicopters landing on the near by roof top helicopter pads, it kinda ruined the audio on the tape, it was hard to hear the pastor through that noise. However, I was so nervous and didn't hear the noise at all. My guests joked about TMZ covering my wedding, so it wasn't that bad.

The Catering Manager I was dealing with was new when she signed me as a client, she had a lot of inconsistancies in our conversations. For instance, I asked how much would corkage fee cost if I were to bring my own table wine service, she told me 35 dollars last year, and right before the wedding, I asked her again, she told me it was 16 dollars. Little things like this, not that I would've pay for the corkage fee, still, if you don't know the answer, go check the answer and then get back to me. Luckily, I saved all the emails we had back and forth about the contract and other details, so I would always refer back to the email. Few times she tried to raise the price on me, and I'd forward her emails to prove that she quoted me a lower price months prior.

I did the 10 course Chinese banquet with them, instead of the Western menu. Whatever deal you get with them, make sure you tell the hotel in advance to ASK, before taking away you and your guests' dinner plates. Out of 10 course meal, I think I had like 3 courses. They would put food on my plate, and I would leave the table to talk to my guests, come back, and my UNTOUCHED food would be gone. I also got complaints from my guests that they would take away plates before it was finished. That's very rude I thought.

Then, there's the cake cutting. The cake was cut very uneven. I had a serving sheet next to my 3 tier cake, they did not cut the bottom tier of the cake, and tried serving 200 people with the sheet cake. Some guests had a slice the size of a brick, some had a slice the size of a thumb. So the day after the wedding, we had this left over bottom tier of the wedding cake, and we invited family over to eat it, still couldn't finish.

Over all, the experice was good. I wouldn't say it's perfect, but my wedding was beautiful, the food tasted great, and everyone had a great time. That's all really mattered.

Sent on 10/31/2007

The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents

• 404 S Figueroa St Los Angeles, CA, 90071 See on map