The Wedding Company

Manhasset, NY View map

The Wedding Company, located in Manhasset, New York, is a retail store that displays the best in wedding products and services. The Wedding Company was founded in 2004 and has become a wonderful and quaint one stop shop for the bride-to-be. At The Wedding Company, brides can choose invitations, favors, florists, caterers, bands, photographers and more from the most talented and unique designers and suppliers. We can assist in an array of planning services from the beginning, until after the "big day". Our strong relationships with the suppliers and vendors ensure that you receive the best service and quality available. We are constantly seeking out the best, most unique products to help make each event one of a kind.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

• I
    Iris Married on 12/31/2017
    I have been using the wedding company for the last 8 years. Both Angela and Laura are amazing and always super sweet. From wedding and shower invites, chair rental, menu prints and place settings.
    Keri Married on 11/05/2016
    Angela was amazing!!!!! A mutual friend Tina sent me to her late in my wedding planning process. I was looking for better table numbers to go with my table pieces at my venue. I walked in spoke to Angela, told her my vision and what I had. She showed me things that I could rent or have her make them and just out right by them. Well after her listening to me and showing her what I had liked.....she came up with an idea to create the table numbers. Never did I imagine they would like like what they did- they were better then my imagination, they were perfect!!! I am thankful for Tina sending me there and for Angela working with me and creating something to enhance my special day!!! I will definitely be using them in the future and wish I was able to use them more as well. Looking forward to future events with you =)
    Nicole Married on 09/27/2014
    Our wedding in 9/27/2014, we ordered Both the Save the Dates & Wedding invitations from Laura & Angela. Everything Came our STUNNING !!! ... Every time I emailed them with changes the responded back promptly and changed everything (I changed my mind more then once). They were very helpful, the invitations came back this week exactly when I asked for them and Looked Beyond what I could have hoped for.

THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOU WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERYONE!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

1663 Northern Boulevard Manhasset, 11030
Location of (The Wedding Company)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding