The Wedding Belle

Edmond, OK View map
$1,875 Package Price

$1,875 Package Price

The Wedding Belle is a wedding planning company based in Edmond, Oklahoma. These experienced and creative planners will guide you every step of the way in the planning process to produce a flawless, stress-free wedding that you and your guests will remember for years to come. You will receive undivided attention, consistent support and enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail and creative solutions.They listen and build on your ideas, ensuring that each wedding is distinctive and unique in order to turn your vision into an unforgettable event.

The Wedding Belle provides many services to bring your wedding vision to life, personalizing each detail and allowing you to enjoy every moment without the stress. The wedding planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1875

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

April Married on 01/01/2016
    The Wedding Belle was the number one factor in making my wedding day the success that it was. Robyn was professional and efficient; and her knowledge and advice about the wedding industry and vendors available to me in OKC was absolutely priceless. Both my now-husband and I are in medical school and had almost no time to find vendors for our wedding, much less coordinate all the meetings, contracts, etc. that needed to be put together. Because of The Wedding Belle, we were able to focus on school and relax as Robyn and her team created the wedding day we had always dreamed of. Our day was an honest reflection of the love that my husband and I share, and I am absolutely certain that this was because of The Wedding Belle's sincere desire to incorporate special, heartfelt details into our wedding. I cannot thank The Wedding Belle enough for making the planning process and our wedding day truly magical.
    Julie Married on 01/01/2016
    My main goal for our daughter's wedding day was to be relaxed and enjoy every moment. Because we had Robyn of The Wedding Belle
    In charge completely of all the details, we were totally relaxed. We are so thankful to her for helping us plan the most wonderful
    Wedding and Reception of our dreams! It really was even better than we had imagined!! No one wanted the evening to be over- at 11pm!
    The dance floor was still packed when we sat down to see our video edit,which I strongly recommend! Our flowers by The Fleuriste were over the top!
    Julie Married on 01/01/2016
    If you are dreaming of having the best wedding ever- let Robyn ( The Wedding
    Belle) help you plan it! He took care of all the details large and small. My daughter,the Bride,and I
    We're able to relax and enjoy every moment of our special day because we knew
    how well organized everything was.
    Robyn was so helpful when we had etiquette questions. And we did not have to handle all
    the RSVPs. Robyn did!!
    I would definitely recommend The Wedding Belle to any bride to be!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Oklahoma String Quartet Oklahoma String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Robyn is a true professional. When I play for one of her weddings, I know that all logistical issues have been taken care of. I am always impressed by her professionalism.

601 North Boulevard Edmond, OK, 73034
405-250-4998
Location of (The Wedding Belle)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding