5013 N. Rockwell ave., Bethany, OK 73008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About oklahoma strings

Oklahoma Strings Quartet is beginning our 35th year. We are all symphony musicians. Our music varies from classical, ballads , jazz, and rock. Our demo CD is loaded on our web site, www.oklahomastrings.com
The founder of the group, Joseph Guevara , will be happy to answer any questions you may have. He can be reached at 1-405-640-3239.

8 Reviews for oklahoma strings

I wish I could give them six stars! I only got to hear a little of their performance (I was a little busy getting ready to walk down the aisle and whatnot), but all my guests raved about how great they were. They also played in my reception space while we took pictures after the ceremony, which was really special. It's hard to beat live music, and Oklahoma Strings is incredibly talented.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Joe, with Oklahoma Strings was a joy to work with! He was always prompt with responses and very nice. They never had a rehearsal and sounded absolutely beautiful at our wedding and did everything we wanted without any problems! They were amazing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Denise · Married on 09/25/2010

The quartet was awesome. John Arnold is truly a master! The music was exceptional! Please call Joe if you are considering a quartet for your wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2010

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Recommended

• The Wedding Belle
    The Wedding Belle Wedding Planners

Oklahoma Strings is unsurpassed. They provide the best talent, they are dependable and dress formally for weddings. I have been working with them for over 10 years and there has never been an issue or a problem. Joseph Guevarra goes over and above to provide my clients with the music they love.

• 5013 N. Rockwell ave. Bethany, 73008 See on map